High School Reuion

I looked out into the sea of people. Those people being my classmates from high school. I don't why I agreed to come.

I get out of my car and shut it and lock it. Then I start walking towards my old high school. I try looking around for someone I use to know but I don't see anyone. Oh well, doesn't really matter, I think.

I look at my watch and see it's five minutes from four. He said he would be here by now, typical Seaweed Brain.

"Annabeth?" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see who it is.

"Alec?" I ask back to him. "Ya, it's nice to see you." He says reaching out to shake my hand. I smile and shake his hand.

"You too," I reply.

"I was wonde-" he started but got cut as someone approach us. I looked over to see who it was. It's Percy and our children, Charlie who's five, Bianica who's nine and her twin Zoe who's also nine and lastly Silena (did I spell her name right?) who's two.

"It's about time you guys got here." I tell him while taking Silena from his arms.

"Well sorry, I had to pick up one kid from daycare, three other ones from school and then the traffic was horrible driving her, so excuse me for being one minute late." He says rolling his eyes and then he pecks my cheek with a kiss quickly. I roll my eyes in return. I look back down at Silena.

"Momma," she says giggling. I smile, kiss her forehead and pull her closer for a hug. I then realize that Alec is still standing next to us awkwardly.

"Sorry Alec, this is my husband Percy, and our children, Silena, Charlie, Zoe and Bianica." I say pointing at each of them.

"Hi," he says waving awkwardly.

"Well, I um have to go now. It was nice seeing you again." He waves again but this time saying goodbye.

"Bye," I tell him. Well that was, interesting. "You want to see anyone else before we go?" I hear Percy ask from behind me. I glance at everyone around me. "No let's just go. I have everyone I need to see already with me." I say taking his hand and walking towards the car.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but here's another one so please vote comment and check out my other stories thanks