Christmas Morning

I feel something touch leg which quickly follows by a voice. "Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Yells my five year old son Luke. I hear a groan come from beside me. I smile realizing it's Percy. I turn around, wrapping my arms around him.

I tuck my head into the crook of his neck and whisper to him. "Good morning." I whisper, my voice raspy from sleep. I hear him chuckle and kiss my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He whispers back his voice still sleepy like mine.

I hear Percy groan once again. "Luke can you please not bounce on mommy and daddy?" Percy asks our son. "Sorry daddy." I hear luke say back to him. "Come here bud!" Percy's yells grabbing him and lifting him up in the air. Luke laughs while Percy makes air plane noises. I chuckle at them and then slowly get up out of bed.

I yawn and stretch. I start to walk towards my fourteen year old's room. When I get there I open the door to see her still asleep. I walk over to her and sit on the side of the bed. "Silena sweetheart wake up." I say softly. "Hmmm?" She says sitting up. "Merry Christmas." I tell her. "Merry Christmas to you too mom." She replies giving me a hug. I squeeze her back.

"You know mom it's getting kind of hard to hug you with that big belly of yours." She tresses me. "Oh hush I'm only three months pregnant. Just wait until I'm at nine months. You'll be the one waking me up and making me breakfast." I tease back. She just smiles and rolls her eyes. "That's why dads here." She says. "That's why I'm here what?" We both hear from the doorway.

  "Nothing honey." I tell him. He eyes me suspiciously. He then gives up knowing I'm not going to tell him anything. I walk up to him and side hug him. "How are my girls doing today?" He asks looking at both of us. "And I now are you today princess?" He says to my stomach. He kisses my stomach too and stands up.

  "We're doing fine honey but I suggest we get everyone up so we can start opening presents." I say walking to towards my twin sons bedroom. I walk in and wake them up. Their names are Charles and Ethan, named after our friends that died in the war. They're eleven. After they're all dressed up and ready we head downstairs. Everyone is sitting around the Christmas tree.

  I look over to see Percy talking to our eighteen year old daughter Bianica. I walk over towards them and hear them talking about the same topic that's been on all three of our minds. Collage. "It's totally up to you where you want to go to collage. I know you will pick the right choice." Percy tells her.

  Bianica had gotten my brains thankfully, so she had tons of places to pick to go to college. The problem was that she didn't know where she wanted to go yet. "Sweetie you'll be fine." I say coming over to her and hugging her. I kiss her forehead. "How about we stop thinking about all this for now and just have a nice Christmas, how does that's sound?" I ask smiling at her.

  "Alright, no talking about college at all today." She says. "Good now come and open some presents." I tell her. She walks over to the tree and starts helping passing gifts out. "I haven't even gotten a proper kiss today." He says pouting. I lean up and peck him on the lips. He wraps an arm around my back and leans down since he's a foot taller than me.

  He always teases me about that. "Well than I guess we better fix that." He whispers. He sets down his coffee on the table and leans into me. Then he kisses me. Not hard just slow and lovingly. We probably wouldn't have stopped if it weren't for us hearing an eww come from behind us. We both stop and laugh. When we turn around I see all of our kids looking at us with discussed faces.

  "Do you guys really have to do that where we can see you?" My son Charles asks. "Alright fine we'll stop and you guys can open your presents." Percy tells them. The younger ones start yelling and the older ones help them open them. We watch them as they open their presents with happiness. "I can't wait untill out little princess is here." I hear Percy say beside me. "Me to." I tell him.

Since it's Christmas I decided to do a little percabeth family Christmas💗 hope you like it and merry christmas