Chapter 19

CHRISTINA'S POV:

I don't understand. I just don't understand it. Why are they not able to be safe, happy and not in pain for once! Dani and Lauren have been in the hospital for a month right now. they both woke up 3 weeks ago but they are in constant pain and we hate it! They are struggeling a lot so most of the time they are on laughing gas so they won't feel the pain but it's annoying because you're not able to talk with them on a normal way but if they are not on lauging gas they are in pain. I hate this! the doctors told us that they won't be ok and would slowly heal, well they are wrong! They also don't understand why Lauren and Dani are not healing. They did mulital scans today so we're right now in the hospital room waiting for the results. I was next to Lauren who was half awake half passed out. She was holding my hand weakly. 

C..........christina- She said and I looked up at her

Yes?- I asked

C...ca..........can y.......yo....you s...........s........sing?- She asked. I smiled at nodded. I start singing multipa songs and I noticed Lauren looked happier when I sang. I stopped singing when the doctor walked inside holding a couple papers. 

Alright so I have the results and we finally managed to find out why Lauren and Dani are not healing like we expected to- He said

So Dani has too less energy to heal. she is really weak causing her body to not be able to heal wounds. We're going to give her pills for that so hopefully she's heal.- the doctor said and we smiled and nodded

The thing is that the reason why Lauren is not healing is because she has a brain damage, it's really bad- He said and I froze, I turned worried sick.

The brain damage causes her body to not be able to heal. Also the brain damage causes a lot of pain on her neck and head.- The doctor explained

Are you able to do anything about it?- Mike asked scared

Well we can do 2 things. We can put her in surgery but the change of her not making it is big. The other way is to give her a treatment, it's in some ways similar to the treatments we give to people with cancer. She'll get sick a lot, she'll be weak the whole time and she needs to come back every month once to the hospital for 6 months- The doctor explained. 

Will she lose her hair?- Nick asked

No, she won't. It not the same treatment for cancer patients- the doctor told him

It's on you to choice. We can to do surgery or the treatment- The doctor told us. 

Do we have to choice right now?- Kathrine asked

That would be nice- He said

The treatment- Mike said

Are you sure about that?- The doctor asked

Yes- Kathrine, Lisa and I said and the doctor nodded.

Alright, the treatment will start tonight. The first month will be really hard for her so I advice you to have two people stay with her the whole time- The doctor said and we nodded. He left the room and I felt Lauren hold my hand tighter. I looked at her and noticed she looked terrified. I turned sad and kissed her forhead.

It's going to be ok Lolo, I promise you're going to ok- I told her

D......da.......dani?- She asked

Dani is also going to be ok. Now don't worry too much and get some rest ok. We're here, we're not going to leave you- I told her. She smiled weakly at me and closed her eyes. I strocked her hair and sang 2 songs for her. I stopped singing when I noticed she fell asleep. I looked at Dani who was also sleeping with Lisa holding her hands. I sighed and looked at Mike

This is going to be really hard- I told him and he nodded

I know but we can't lose her- He said and I nodded. He grabbed Lauren's other hand and smiled at her

You're so strong Lo, I swear I'm so proud of you. Once you're out of here I'm going to do everything to make you and Dani the happiest person on eath. You deserved it, you both deserved it- Mike said. I noticed tears in his eyes. Mike never cries, well atleast not with anyone in the same room. He always tries to stay strong for us, especially when our parents died. The day of the funeral was the worse day of our lifes.

FLASHBACK TO FUNERAL:

CHRISTINA'S POV:

This day is one of those days I just want to be end soon. It's the day of my parents funeral. My other siblings and I are at the grave of our parents. Our friends and relatives are also here. My youngest siblings are crying there eyes out. Especially Lauren, she was so close to our parents, it's really hard for her. Once our parents were 6 feet under the ground Lauren and Dani broke down crying. They ran to our parents grave and dropped on their knees.

MOM DAD WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US YOU CAN'T WE NEED YOU PLEASE WAKE UP!- Lauren screamed. I also broke down crying just like my other siblings expect Mike who tried to look away from the graves. I cried into one of my friends schoulder. Joey, Nick and Christian ran to me and hugged me tight. I hugged them back while our friends tried to grab Dani and Lauren away from the graves. I can't believe this is happening. 

END OF FLASHBACK:

I really hate that day............that day changed everything.............that day ruined our lifes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I want to tell you that I don't know anything about being a doctor so I don't know if the things I said are also like that in real life so please don't hate me!

Please vote and comment if you want!