Chapter 17

CHRISTINA'S POV:

I have no idea it's been now since we got kidnapped but Lauren and Dani are badly injuried. They can't stand anymore, they can't talk normal and they are always in pain. Also Joe and Jasmine start hurting me and Lisa a lot too. A while ago Lauren and Dani were passed out after a beating but Joe and Jasmine still wanted to continue and they didn't want to beat someone who was passed out so they start beating us. They have been doing this for a while now and we hate it. I was with Dani on one bed cleaning her wounds and mine. 

H.........home- Dani said with tears rolling down her cheeks. I looked at her and kissed her forhead

I know Dani, I wanna go home too- I said and she nodded slowly. I looked at Lisa who was cleaning Lauren's body. 

Lise how is Lauren?- I asked

Christina the bleeding doesn't stop!- Lisa said freaking out. I got up and ran to them and saw Lauren was losing a lot of blood from a huge wound on her stomach. I took my shirt off and put it on her stomach. Lisa did the same not caring if we were only left with a bra. 

It's ok Lo, it's ok- Lisa said to Lauren who was struggeling a lot. She was trying to push of away since the pressure on her stomach hurt her but we had to stop the bleeding. 

Lauren listen, don't push us away ok. We need to stop the bleeding otherwise you'll die- I said and she stopped but cried in pain. Once the bleeding stopped we wrapped her stomach fast and tight so it won't bleed anymore, well not that much at least. We cleaned the rest of her body when we heard police sirens. I looked at Lisa who also looked at me. 

FBI GET OUT THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND LET THE GIRLS GO!- We heard a man voice.

They found us- I said and Lisa nodded. We got up and start screaming

HELP US! PLEASE WE ARE HERE!- We screamed. The door banged open and Joe, Jasmine, Caleb and Mason ran inside with guns in their hands. Caleb grabbed me, Mason grabbed Lisa, Joe picked Lauren up and Jasmine picked Dani up and dragged us upstairs. We got upstairs and I had to close my eyes because I haven't been outside for a long time so I had to get used to daylight. We only had 2 small lights in the basement, nothing more. 

JOE LET THE GIRLS GO RIGHT NOW!- Someone yelled. Caleb gripped my hair which hurt really bad. I elbowed him in his stomach. He groaned letting me go. I slapped him hard causing him to fall on the ground. 

CHRISTINA COME HERE!- A police woman yelled. I ran to her and she pulled me behind her. I felt someone grabbed me, I was about to scream when I noticed it was Mike. I hugged him tight and the rest of my siblings.

I'm so glad you're ok- Kathrine said. I smiled and nodded. We were happy for a while till we heard two gunshots. We yelled in fair and saw Lisa running to us, we hugged her tight but now Lauren and Dani needed to be saved. Joe and Jasmine let them stand up and put the gun to their head. 

Well they are useless so- Jasmine said and was about to shoot Dani when someone shot her. She got shot in her leg causing her to fall on the ground screaming in pain. Dani fell on the ground but she wasn't able to stand up or move since she was too bad injuried. Joe hide behind Lauren slowly walking to a car which was parked in front of the house. 

DON'T SHOOT OR I WILL KILL HER!- Joe yelled. He threw Lauren in the car and raced away. FBI and police cars followed him while we ran to Dani who was on the ground. Caleb, Mason and Jasmine got arrested and Dani got rushed to the hospital. 

What now?- I asked freaked out. I don't know if Dani is going to be ok and what's going to happen with Lauren?!

Girls you need to come with us to the hospital, your sister Lauren is going to be found- A police officer said. We nodded and got in the cars and drvoe to the hospital. Lisa and I got checked on. The doctor wrapped a couple wounds so they wouldn't get infected. Once he was done Lisa and my other siblings walked inside. I hugged everyone and then Lisa and I got food and water. 

Is there news about Dani or Lauren?- Amy asked the doctor

Dani is in surgery right now, the police is still after Joe and Lauren- The doctor said and we nodded sadly. 

SKIPPING 3 HOURS

LISA'S POV:

My siblings have been really protective over Christina and me these 3 hours straight. I'm glad we're safe now but I'm still worried about Dani and Lauren. After 10 minutes the doctor walked in smiling.

Dani is out of surgery- He said and we all jumped up waiting for him to continue

She's really bad injuried, but she's stable now, she broke both her arms and her left leg, she has 3 broken ribs, also she has 3 big wounds on her stomach, side and back but if her body reacts well to the threatment she will be completly healed in 2 months- The doctor said. We all sighed in relief. Thank god Dani is ok. 

Do you have news about Lauren?- I asked hopefully

No I'm sor..- He said but got cut off by someone yelling in the hallway

WE ARE LOSING HER!- Someone yelled. The doctor opened the door and we saw nurses and 2 doctors rolling a hospital bed with a small body on it. It was LAUREN! 

LAUREN!- We all yelled. 

so............Lauren will be ok? is she alive or is she going to die? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So to be honest I don't really like the story anymore and think about deleting it =$ 

Comment what you think I should do! If you don't want me to stop with this story please send me ideas so I might continue =)