Chapter 7

DANI'S POV:

I woke up a little sore with Lauren in my arms who was still sleeping. I remembered what happened yesterday. I hope Lauren is feeling better today. I looked at her and saw she was a little pale.

Lolo- I whispered shaking her gently. She groaned and opened her eyes smiling when she saw me.

Morning Lo- I said

M..........morning- She said with a raspy voice

How are you feeling?- I asked

My stomach hurts a little but I'm ok- She said and I nodded. We both didn't want to get up so we just layed there doing nothing. All at once we heard the door of the basement opened and someone walk downstairs. We looked up and saw Joe holding a box. He put it on the ground and looked at us.

Good morning girls - He said

Morning- We both said. I could feel Lauren start to shake a little so I grabbed her hand tight under the blanket.

So Jasmine bought a few clothes for you and towel and blankets so yeah- He said

Thank you- We whispered

Now go make breakfast- He snapped and we nodded. I got up and was about to walk upstairs when I heard Lauren fell on the ground behind me. I turned around and saw her on the ground barely awake. I gasped and knelt down next to her and hold her in my arms.

GET UP!- Joe snapped

Please she's in pain- I begged tearing up

I DON'T CARE, GET UP RIGHT NOW!- Joe yelled. I sniffed and grabbed Lauren trying to get her up

Come on Lo you can do this- I said with tears rolling down my cheek

D...........da......ni I c......can't- Lauren said

You have to Lauren please- I begged her. If she doesn't get up now Joe will beat her up again and I don't think she'll survive another beating since yesterday. I basically carried her upstairs and once we were upstairs we walked to the kitchen. I put her on a chair and let her lean her head on the kitchen counter. I start preparing breakfast for our aunt and uncle.

D.........da.......dani- Lauren said after a while. I turned around and my eyes widen when I saw blood coming out her mouth. I ran to her with a towel and put it in front of her mouth. She start to cough really bad and I had to hold her up because she was so sore. After a while she stopped coughing and the towel was a little covered with her blood. I wiped her mouth and gave her a glass of water.

Are you ok- I asked and she nodded. I finished breakfast while keeping an eye on Lauren. I set the table and then Joe and Jasmine had breakfast while I brought Lauren to the bathroom and checked her wounds. I brust in tears, I couldn't take it anymore! Seeing Lauren like this breaks me! I can't, I just can't! I want us both to die so we both won't be in this mess anymore.

D...da- Lauren tried. I looked at her and saw she also had tears rolling down her cheeks. I hugged her tight but then the door banged open and our uncle and aunt walked to us. they grabbed us both and dragged us to the living room were we saw rope stuck to the ceiling. They tied us with the rope causing us to hang there in the living room. We both couldn't touch the ground with our feet. They ripped our shirts and jeans off leaving us in undergarments. They looked at us smirking evily.

Let's have some fun right girls- Jasmine said

No please don't- I begged but they start to punsh us everywhere. Then they kicked us for a while till we both coughed up blood. Then they put a weird tingy on our stomach, back and sides and it was connected with a small machine which was on the table. Joe pressed on a red bottum and then we got shocked. We both screamed, after 3 minutes it stopped and we breath heavily, he then pressed it again and we screamed again. He did this for about 15 times. Blood came out our nose and mouth and we were breathing heavily. Jasmine handed Joe a pocket knife and they both started to cut Lauren and me all over our body. We screamed the whole time and I felt like this was going to be our death. Then they grabbed a baseball bat and start to hit us with it about 10 times really hard. Then they hit us with a leader belt and just when I felt like passing out the front door banged open and police men ran inside and our SIBLINGS! They all gasped when they saw what was happening.

Get away from the girls right now!- The police man yelled and Jasmine and Joe did what they were told. I saw Christina, Kathrine and Amy ran in front of me and Mike, Alex and Lisa ran to Lauren. They cut the rope and I fell in Christina's arms. The last thing I remember before passing out was my siblings crying and begging Lauren and I to stay awake. I felt Christina kiss me on the forhead and I gave them a small smile just before I passed out.

Saved?