Chapter 12

DANI'S POV:

I am out the hospital but Lauren still had to stay for another week for the final tests. The thing is that once she heard I could leave and go home she freaked out and thought we were going to leave her alone in the hospital and never come back. She also got a huge panic attack and we weren't able to calm her down so they had to give her a shot so she would pass out. But anyways, Mike decided it's the best if Lisa and I stay in the hospital with Lauren since we were alowed to. Lauren also started to read books a little together with Christina about 2 weeks ago and she's improving slowly. She likes it a lot but sometimes gets frustreted because some words are difficult for her to say. 

So Lisa and I were watching a movie on Lisa's phone while Lauren was reading a book with Christina who just came to visit. Lisa and I weren't really paying attention to Lauren and Christina but halfway through the movie Christina yelled

Lauren great job!- She said. Lisa stopped the movie and we took the earphones off.

What's wrong- I asked

Lauren just read 2 whole pages without having any problems- Christina said smiling and we smiled too. See I knew my sister would get better! Once she's out of the hospital she can look for us now! Just like back in that horrible house! 

T........tired- Lauren said. Christina closed the book and kissed Lauren's forhead

It's ok Lo, you can take a nap if you want- Christina said and Lauren nodded laying down. Christina walked to us and sat down on a chair. 

So Dani, are you happy you and Lauren can finally go home with us?- Christina asked and I nodded.

Jupp, once Lauren is healed she'll look for Christian, Nick, Joey and me again and she'll start teaching us stuff too- I said and their smiles faded.

CHRISTINA'S POV:

Alright I didn't expect that! I mean yeah Lauren basically raised the younger once but that doesn't mean she's going to do that again! We are older and are supposed to raise them! 

Dani you know that Lauren is just a kid and we are going to look for you from now on- Lisa said and Dani stared at us for a while.

But you know that Lauren look for the boys and me for years- Dani said

We know but that doesn't mean that she'll continue doing that once you're back home- I said

But I want Lauren to teach me stuff, I liked it when she did that!- Dani protest

Dani Lauren is 16, she can't raise 4 kids- I said and Dani turned realy mad

SHE WAS 14 WHEN SHE RAISED US AND SHE DID IT FOR 2 YEARS SO WHO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SHE CAN'T RAISE US!- Dani yelled. Lauren let out whimpers and woke up looking worried. 

D...da.....dani what's wrong?- Lauren asked and Dani ran to Lauren and hugged her tight crying into Lauren's chest.

Lauren they say you can't raise me and the boys- Dani said and Lauren looked at me and Lisa. 

A.....ar...are you g......guys b.....be.......ing ser.........serious r.....right now- Lauren said

Lauren we got it, you raised them for 2 years but that doesn't mean you can continue doing that while you're a kid yourself- Lisa said. Lauren ignored us and hugged Dani tight and whispered something in Dani's ear. Dani looked at Lauren and nodded.

SKIPPING A WEEK

DANI'S POV:

So Lauren and I are finally out of the hospital and we're home now and the little boys keep hugging us the whole time. Like it's been 2 hours since Lauren and I are back and they don't leave us! But we don't say anything about it knowing they missed us and were worried. Lauren looked like she was in real pain which worried me. 

Joey go get Mike- I told him and he ran out the room. I let Lauren lay down with her head on Nick's lap. Our older siblings ran inside worried and Christina and Mike knelt down next to Lauren.

Lauren where does it hurt?- Christina asked

S......st.......omach- Lauren said and Christina lift Lauren's shirt up. Lisa handed Christina the cream the doctor gave us for when our cuts hurt. Christina put the cream on Lauren's stomach and then lowered Lauren's shirt. 

Dani are you ok?- Kathrine asked and I nodded. Lauren start shaking and hissed. We looked at her and saw her eyes were closed and she looked scared. 

Lolo open your eyes sweety- Christina said. I think she is having a panic attack! 

Ladybug open your eyes, it's ok, you're safe- Lisa said and Lauren slowly opened her eyes. Lisa put Lauren on her lap and I sat down next to them and grabbed Lauren's hand. 

D......don't l........leave, p....lease- Lauren said

We won't, I promise- Amy said and Lauren grabbed Lisa's hand tight. Amy covered us with a blanket and I put my head on Lisa's schoulder. 

LISA'S POV:

After Lauren relaxed on my lap the others went back to what they were doing. 

Lise- Dani said and I looked at her

Yes?- I asked

I'm sorry for what happened in the hospital, I was just mad but I understand it- Dani said and I smiled and kissed her forhead and wrapped my arm around her holding her close to me.

It's ok Dandan, we understand it. I mean you guys went through a lot but it just makes us sad sometimes- I said and she nodded hiding her face in my neck. Lauren moved a little on my lap and hide her face like Dani in my neck. I smiled and watched tv with the little boys. I noticed Lauren and Dani fell asleep after 15 minutes. I kissed them both on the cheek and continued watching tv. 

UNKOWN POV:

They think they're safe and free now. Well they don't know what's going to happen! I'm going to kill both of them! Their older siblings will suffer! 

What is going to happen?

Who do you think the unkown person is?