Chapter 11

LISA'S POV:

So the girls and I are on our way to the hospital to visit Lauren and Dani. Today Lauren gets her tests results back and we hope she's ok. So Christina is driving us with Kathrine next to her and Amy and me in the back. I was just looking outside when Amy tapped my schoulder. I looked at her and noticed she looked worried and nervous.

What's wrong Ames?- I asked 

I'm scared, what if Lauren if something back is wrong with Lauren?- Amy asked

Don't worry Ames, Lauren is a strong person. And even if there is something bad with her then we are there to help her- I said and she nodded. We finally arrived at the hospital and walked towards Lauren and Dani's room. We saw they were both awake with Dani next to Lauren reading a book. They didn't notice us so we just watched them. Dani was reading a book to Lauren which was really cute. We took a picture of them and then walked closer to them.

Hey girls- We said and Dani stopped reading and they both looked at us and smiled

Hi- Dani said

H.....hey- Lauren said weakly

How are you guys feeling?- Kathrine asked

I'm fine- Dani said smiling

G.......g...........o.....good- Lauren said and we smiled hugging them tight. 

We were bored so I decided to read a book with Lauren- Dani said and we nodded

Did the doctor came today?- Christina asked

Yeah they did some tests with Lauren and just checked on me, they should be here in a few minutes- Dani said. I walked next to Lauren grabbed her hand.

Did the tests went well?- I asked

H..he s..show...ed p......ic....tures an..d I h...had t....o talk a l.....it...tle- Lauren said. She still has trouble talking which is scary but she's getting better. The doctor walked in and smiled when he saw us.

Glad you're all here, I have the results of the tests I did with Lauren- He said and looked at the papers he had with him.

So the reason why Lauren gets afraid sometimes is because she is traumatized by the memories, it's accually really bad and also she panics sometimes but that's because of the brain damage- The doctor said

Will it go away?- Amy asked

Well I think it will but it will take some time, she needs to be somewhere same and with people she's comfortable is, for an example Dani and your little brothers since they went through the same thing with her but it also can be some of you girls. That's on her- The doctor explained and we nodded

And what about her speech?- Christina asked

Well it's not that bad, her education will be different though, I heard they're all homeshooled?- The doctor said and we nodded

Well Lauren will need to have more help with school and everything will go slower than she was before- He said

Will she needs special education because of it?- Kathrine asked

I don't think it's necassary but I advice you to take her to someone for her speech once a week- He said and we nodded.

But what is the cause of her speech problems?- I asked

The brain damage- The doctor said and I nodded.

So I think it's better to not take Lauren outside to the park but just stay inside the hospital, you can walk around with her and if they want we have a playroom with kids, you can bring Dani and Lauren to there so they can play a little- The doctor said and we nodded. He brought a wheelchair inside and we put Lauren on it. Kathrine and Amy helped Dani walking, Christina rolled Lauren and I walked next to Lauren. We reashed the elevators and Lauren start whimpering and grabbed my hand tight. I looked at her and mentioned Christina to stop. I knelt down in front of Lauren and pushed the hairs in front of her face away. 

Lolo can you look at me- I said and Lauren slowly looked up at me. I saw the fair in her eyes and it broke me.

Nothing is going to happen ok, we're only going a floor down ok- I said

S.......st......ay w......wi.t- Lauren tried but couldn't finish

I will stay with you, we all will- I said knowing that's what she wanted to ask. She smiled and nodded. We got in the elevator and Lauren grabbed mine and Christina's hand tight. We reashed the right floor and got to the playroom the doctor told us. We walked inside and saw there was a place for baby's, little kids and stuff for Lauren and Dani's age. There was a huge table and Lauren and Dani wanted to just draw something. We all sat down and they started to draw different things. Amy and Kathrine were on their phone while Christina and I were keeping an eye on Lauren and Dani. Dani and Lauren drew a house, it was the same house which confused us. The weren't playing attention to us and just drew but Christina and I were really confused so I decided to ask Lauren about it. 

Who lives in that house?- I asked and Lauren looked at me. 

B.......ad h...hou........house- Lauren said

Joe and Jasmine's house- Dani said and we turned pale. They drew the house they lived in for years, where they got abused and used as slaves. Lauren stopped drawing and looked at me

H......h...........un...gry- She said

let's go to the cantine and eat something- Christina said and we nodded. We left the drawings in the room and walked to the cantine and just ate together. 

How are we going to help them with their memories of that house?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! To be honest I don't really like this chapter but I wanted to update but I promise it'll get better!

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment if you want ;)