Chapter 2

CHRISTIAN'S POV:
I woke up at the middle of the night by Lauren shaking. She was awake and looked really pale

Are you ok?- I asked worried

Y....yeah- She said. I felt her forhead and noticed she was burning

I think you're sick- I said

N.....no I'm fi.....fine go back to sleep- She said but then the others woke up too. Dani got up and grabbed water and a small towel and made it wet and put it on Lauren's forhead.

G....guys go sleep- Lauren said.

No- We said and Dani grabbed another blanket and covered Lauren with it. We stayed up all night to look for Lauren who was really sick which worries us. The thing is that we don't have sweaters so we're all freezing and we don't have food or water.

What the hell are you doing!- We heard our uncle scream walking downstairs.

Uhm.....lauren is really sick- Joey said and Uncle Joe looked at Lauren. He picked her up and carried her upstairs with us following him. He dropped her on the ground really hard and start kicking her.

NO STOP!- We yelled pushing him away. Lauren was coughing really bad and all at once blood came out her mouth.

Getting sick huh?!- Joe snapped

Please Joe give her a painkiller to get better please she's really sick- Dani begged and Aunt Jasmine walked inside. She knelt down next to Lauren and gave her two painkillers. She hand us all a oversized sweater and helped Lauren put it on over her tshirt.

Dani go grab some food from the kitchen and bring it too the basement, today you'll al get to shower- Jasmine said and we smiled weakly and nodded. We all showered today which was really nice. Since our aunt and uncle are going to work today we didn't have to do anything and we just let Lauren rest on the bed. Dani cleand Lauren's wounds on her stomach she got a month ago when our uncle was drunk and cut her and hit her with a belt.

How are you feeling lolo?- Joey asked

I'm ok joey- Lauren said and we smiled and hugged her tight. We fell asleep like this, we were happy about today. I mean we got to eat more than usual and we also were allowed to shower and rest the rest of the day. But we were still sad.................where on earth are our older siblings?!

LAUREN'S POV:

I woke up with my younger siblings cuddeld up close to me. I smiled and slowly got up and covered them all with a blanket and walked upstairs to make breakfast. I made pancakes but just when I was done and turned around to set the table my uncle grabbed my troat tight and lift me up. I couldn't breath anymore and start stuggeling.

You didn't make us dinner last night- He snapped and dropped me on the ground. I start coughing and gasping for air but then he kicked me in my chest multipal times causing me to not be able to breath well.

Worthless child- He snapped. He grabbed his pocketknife and pushed me on my back and lift my sweater and shirt up and make a huge cut on my stomach. I let out a loud scream and saw Dani appear. She pushed Joe away from me and slapped him, she knelt down next to me.

Lauren, Lauren are you ok?- She asked but then our uncle grabbed her by her hair. She let out yell, I tried to get up but I was too weak to get up. He start kicking her but that's when the little boys jumped on his back causing him to fall. The others were holding our uncle down but then I saw my aunt who grabbed me and put a knife on my neck

STOP!- She screamed and they all looked at us and my siblings gasped and got away from our uncle.

Go to the basement right now!- Our aunt screamed but they didn't move

GO RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I'LL CUT HER TROAT!- She screamed and they ran to the basement. My aunt put the knife on the kitchen counter and my uncle and aunt start beating me really bad.

DANI'S POV:

The boys and I were downstairs in the basement. Nobody was talking or moving, we just sat down on the stairs. We could hear Lauren letting out screams of pain and cry while begging them to stop. We all were crying knowing this was our fault. If we weren't so stupid to hurt our uncle Lauren wouldn't get beat right now!

CHRISTINA PLEASE HELP US!