Chapter 11

The rest of the day passed by slowly and i hadn't seen tristan since lunch so that was another bummer. I had tons of guys asking me out but i refused. after a while they just stopped asking.

When i closed up my locker, my bag filled with papers and text books that i needed for homework i started making my way to the parking lot and tristans bike.

Suddenly someone stepped out in front of me making me come to a stop. i looked up to see Abbey standing with an upset expression on her face.

"Hi bev" she whispered in a soft voice. "hi abbey" i replied. she flinched when she heard me using her full name rather than her nick name.

"you're still mad at me" she stated rather than asked.

"well after having had sex with my boyfriend on countless occasions behind my back I apologize if I don’t forgive you straight a way." i snapped crossing my arms over my chest.

"we were in love!" she cried anger flaring in her voice. i scoffed rolling my eyes. "yeah some love" i muttered.

suddenly abbey reached out and shoved me backwards. i stumbled backwards catching myself at the last minute. i looked up at her in disbelief.

"you're just jealous that he wanted to fuck me rather than you" she spat glaring at me with hatred.

i let out a humourless laugh. "wow! you kiss your mother with that mouth?" i shot back, stepping towards her and getting in her face.

"you're boyfriend seems to like it" she said with a smirk slipping on her features.

"EX-boyfriend. and pete's a pig! and you're a lot stupider than i thought, if you think he ever loved you" i glared.

"now if you ever come near me again i swear to god i'll slap you into next tuesday" i threatened pointing a finger at her warningly.

"bring it on bitch" she hissed. "i can take you in a fight" i let out a laugh when i heard her say that.

"this coming from the girl who cried for a full hour when she broke a nail" i scoffed. Abbey let out a loud shriek of anger before she tackled me to the floor. i grunted in pain when my shoulder hit the tile floor, hard.

i let out a scream when she started digging her nails into my neck. "get off me you psychotic bitch!" i shouted, grabbing a hold of her hair and yanking her sideways.

she let out a shout of pain, releasing her hold on my neck, to grab her hair. As soon as i was free i rolled, forcing her to topple off of me.

before i could get out of the way she lunged at me again, grabbing a hold of my sling and my shoulder, slamming me into the ground.

i let out a cry of pain tears pricking my eyes, when I felt a sharp pain shoot up my arm. "you're pathetic beverley. that's why pete slept with me." abbey sneered from on top of me. "how does it feel to know that your own boyfriend can't even stand you?"