Chapter 2

I pushed through the door to the girls washroom, moving over to the sink as i pulled in heavy breaths. I felt like i was going to be sick, but the thought of tasting that gross taste in my mouth for the rest of the day had me swallowing to keep it all down.

I leaned over the sink, my hands resting on its edges as i stared into the dark depths of the drain. "come on bev" i murmured to myself taking in another large breath.

"your okay. everythings going to be okay" i whispered looking up to the mirror to see that my face looked sickly white and my brow was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

I quickly grabbed a paper towel and wet it with the cold water from the tap.

lightly dabbing at my forehead i felt the pain in my stomach ebb away making me feel slightly better. I only wished that the pain my chest would do the same.

Taking in another breath i quickly looked over my features before i left the bathroom, grudgingly going to my 3rd period class.

I spent the next hour and a half listening to the teacher drone on and on about history and the deaths of the soldiers during the first word war.

like i wasn't depressed as is. when the bell finally rang signalling the end of class i got all of my things and walked over to my locker.

I knew that both Abbey and Pete would be in the lunch room so i didn't have to worry about anyone coming to find me.

So i decided to take my time as i put away my books and grabbed the ones i would need for my later classes.

When my bag was full i closed my locker and started making my way to the doors outside. There i knew i could eat in peace.

Just as i was about to round a corner loud giggling made me jump. I knew that giggling anywhere. I quickly slipped into a dark corner, watching as Abbey and Pete ran together down the hall, holding hands.

I felt my heart sink even more. of course they would be taking advantage of my absence, i was foolish to think that they would have a little self respect to not do that in school.

i guess i was wrong...again. Making sure that no one was insight they quietly slipped into the janitors closet, the door closing softly behind them.

I felt the tears starting to well up behind my eyes as i could only imagine what the two them might have been doing inside. I changed my mind about going outside and decided i just need to run. I angrily ran past the door, stumbling slightly when i heard an audible moan coming from inside.

i had to get out of there so i ran and ran until i found myself standing infront of the library. i quickly wiped my eyes before walking in, making sure to keep my head down so that no one could see how red and puffy my eyes were.

When i made it into the stacks, i walked just alittle bit faster till i was all the way at the back of the library, where no one ever went.