Chapter 18

Beverley POV:

I opened my front door, dropping my bag off at the front, Tristan following closely behind. Nate had taken his car and left Tristan behind so he caught a ride with me to my house.

"Want something to eat?" i asked, walking to the kitchen and pulling open the fridge door. "you have no idea" i heard him murmur. I looked back to see Tristan looking me over hungirly. 

"unfortunately i'm not on the menu." i giggled shaking my head as i turned my attention back to the fridge, grabbing the orange juice container. 

i felt Tristan wind his arms around my waist, pulling me back into his chest. "how about we order off the menu?" he whispered into my neck

"mmmm what did you have in mind?" i asked playing along. 

"handcuffs, whipped cream" he murmured in between kisses. I felt my body flush at the mental images that were beginning to fill my mind. 

i didn't know how he did it, but everytime Tristan whispered naughty things in my ear i found myself wanting to do them. 

"anything else?" i shivered when he started nibbling on my skin under my jawline. "maybe some chocolate covered strawberries"

"bedroom?" i moaned, leaning back into him when his hands skimmed over my hips and thighs. "tempting but to far" he grumbled.

"then where?" i gasped when i felt Tristan's hands slip in between my legs. "here" he breathed, teasingly tracing invisible patterns into my skin through my pants.

"h-here?" i whimpered shuddering at his touch. he twirled me around making me gasp when i was suddenly pushed up against the cool surface of the fridge, my hands held above my head. 

"it has a certain appeal" he smiled, his voice incredibly husky, as he pressed himself against me. 

"alitte uncomfortable" i smiled licking my lips. "but not inconvenient" he chuckled, gliding his hand down my backside, and cupping the back of my knee lifting it so that it wrapped around his waist, allowing him to step inbetween my legs.

my breathing became shallower at our intimate embrace. "anyone can walk in" i reasoned as he pressed his lower half against me, slowly shifting against me. 

"mmmm, but right now we are completely and utterly alone" he whispered softly, lowering his face till i could feel his warm breath brushing against my lips. 

"so what are you waiting for?" i teased. He smiled moving the last few inches between our faces, molding our lips together. 

I reveled in his touch as his hands skimmed over my leg, making my body heat to an incredible degree as our lips moved against one another. 

He licked my lower lip, begging for entrance. I couldn't help but smirk as i denied him. He let out a soft growl, his hand gliding up my leg to my ass where he teasingly squeezed me.

I gasped allowing him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. "cheater" i whispered against his lips, my breaths coming out uneven.

"what can i say i like to play dirty" he smirked, pressing his lips back to mine. 

"hi sweetie i see Tristan is over ag-oh my" both tristan and i jumped away from each other at the sudden appearance of my mother. 

I flushed red looking down at the floor, my hair making a dark curtain so that i didn't have to see my mothers face. "I seem to have interrupted you two,  i am so sorry. please due carry on" she breathed, a small giggle escaping her lips as we heard her retreat from the kitchen. 

i groaned, slapping a hand over my face before i dared to  look up to see Tristan leaning against the kitchen counter infront of me, his cheeks a light shade of pink and his hand rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

he cleared his throat. "right" he mumbled making me shake my head. "i think you should probably get going" i breathed just at the same time as tristan said, "i think i'll be heading home now" we both nodded, before filing out of the kitchen. 

i walked him to the door watching as he grabbed his bag slinging it over his back. "i'll see you at school tomorrow" he mumbled, clearing his throat as he shot me an apologetic smile. 

i nodded, holding the door open as he slipped out. "do come again soon darling!" my mom hollered from inside the house. 

i groaned looking at tristan as he jogged down the driveway. "tristan!" i hissed making him turn to look at me. "please take me with you" i begged giving him the puppy dog look. 

knowing my mother was not going to drop the fact that she caught me making out with tristan. "sorry bev" he smiled, winking at me just as liana's car pulled up infront of my house. 

I flipped him off making him laugh as he climbed into her car and to safety. I reluctantly watched them leave. as soon as i closed the door my mother was behind me squealing like a two year old.

"so you and tristan huh?!" she cooed.

"god help me" i prayed under my breath as i turned to face my mother.