Chapter 14

Tristan's POV

I had to admit when beverley pushed me out of the house rather than her best friend i was alittle hurt. But unconciously i knew that she would always choose her best friend over me.

After all i was only pretend. beyond the small deal we made, beverly and i were nothing more than two people who happened to go to the same school.

Even after knowing that, i nearly kissed her on the lips like we were actually dating. but i stopped myself just in time. instead i gave her a peck on the cheek and mumbled my goodbye.

I frowned when i felt a small tug in my chest when i saw the look of disappointment on her face. ignoring my feelings i climbed onto my bike and got out of there. why did i want it to be real?

for us to be real?why did everytime i was around her did i want to hold and kiss her sensless, make her blush in embarrassement and then tease her about it.

I scolded myself for having these feelings. I barely knew this girl. only 24 hours ago i didn't know or ever cared for beverly but now i was already getting attached?

talk about a guiness world record of the stupidest guy in the world! i shook my head as i concentrated on maneovering my way through the streets, putting more and more distance between beverley and i.

When i got home i was surprised to see a familar bright green porsche in the driveway. i opened the door to my house and called out.

"Nate? you home?" suddenly i was tackled from behind. i grunted, twisting really quickly so that the person on my back was caught by surprise when i easily rolled out of the way.

when i had gotten to my feet my fists poised for a fight did i come face to face with my opponent.

"ah tristan, always the slimmy little bugger" the man mocked, shooting me a smirk. "nate always attacking from behind. when will you ever fight me face to face. like a real man would?" i taunted, smirking right back.

"because i don't play by the rules, only pussy's do" nate sneered. i scoffed rolling my eyes. "the only pussy i see right now is you." i shot back.

"and all i see are two men acting like a bunch of five year olds." an annoyed voice sounded from the doorway. i looked over to see liana scowling at the two of us.

"hey there baby" i chirped at her, lowering my hands to my side. "hey there back wonderboy" liana smiled, coming over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.

"oh sure give him all the affection" nate whined. "i give him more love because he's not a complete thorn in my ass" liana quipped, turning back to her brother.

i laughed, shaking my head. "man i've missed you two." i breathed pulling liana back into my arms, hugging her from behind.

"when you say 'you two' you really just mean me. i know you can't be bothered with my idiotic other half of a twin brother."liana laughed.

"oh hardy har har. you guys are so funny" nate mimicked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Liana and nate were my best friends since kindergarten. we practically lived together, but when we hit highschool their parents had made them go to school across town. i rarely saw them but when i did it was like they had never left.

"so when did you guys get here?" i asked releasing liana and giving nate a man hug. "about an hour ago. mom let us take a month off so we're just gonna chill with out best buddy." nate chuckled, punching me lightly in the arm.

"aw i'm touched nate. i never knew you swung that way but hey you'll still be my best bro" i teased, dodging his swipe.

"little pompous prick" nate chided laughing as he swung at me again. "getting a little slow their nate." i taunted, dodging another hit.

"i'll show you slow!" he growled, tackling me to the floor. i burst out laughing when i still managed to get out of his grasp.Grabbing nate in a head lock and rubbing my knuckles into his head.

"uh i'm surrounded by idiots" liana scowled, throwing her hands up in the air and leaving the two of us to our scuffle.

"love you to liana" i laughed, releasing nate who was growling at me angrily. "ruined the hair man! ruined i say!" nate grumbled quickly running his hands through his black locks.

i rolled my eyes before getting off of the floor. "so how was the trip?" i asked lending a hand to nate.

"just peachy. liana actually changed all my radio stations to the one she likes the most. i'm amazed i survived that three hour drive over here. i think i need to see a doctor. tell me are my ears bleeding?" nate asked dramatically.

i laughed, that's my girl. nate and liana were kind of like einstein children. liana was known for her hacking skills while nate was more of an everytype and everything kind of guy. nothing was to hard or to difficult for him to put back together again.

"so what's been happening in your life since the last time we were here?" nate asked, motioning for me to follow him outside.

i sighed, giving a shrug. "nothing crazy, just met this girl and-"

"you like her." nate stated rather than asked. "never said that." i breathed, pointing a finger at him. nate chuckled. "didn't have to bro" he smiled, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

i let out another sigh, running ahand through my hair. "its complicated with her" i mumbled. nate leaned back against his porsche.

"i've got nothing but time bro" he smiled. i smiled back and told him everything that happened up till now.

when i was done, nate was alittle more than surprised. "yeah complicated is an understatement. like a BIG understatement" nate muttered.

"no shit sherlock" i laughed, hitting him on the head. "so you're pretending to be this chicks boyfriend but you barely know her... so what are you going to do?" nate frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

i shrugged, moving to lean back against his car beside him. "i don't know man. i don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tristan's view!!! finally i know!! lol

sorry for the long wait you guys but i have had midterms after midterm

anyways

vote

comment

fan

love<3