Chapter 22

Almost a week had passed since that night and today was the night of the Halloween dance. I stood in front of the mirror, biting my lip nervously as I tried and tried to adjust the material of my costume. Despite it being the most modest costume Sasha had it was still skin tight, hugging my curves and leaving little to the imagination.

“I’m not wearing this!” I shouted from inside the bathroom to Sasha who was waiting on the other side of the door.

“Yes you are! And if you don’t I swear I am going to super glue it to your ass so you can’t take it off!” she shouted from the other side of the door.

I let loose an exasperated growl before I yanked the door open showing Sasha the horrendous outfit.

Her mouth was literally on the ground.

“Damn!!! Girl you got some curves” Sasha giggled, turning her finger as a motion for me to do the same.

I grimaced slightly and did what she said.

“Girl you look hot. Trust me Pete is going to be eating out of your hands by the end of the night. And he will finally realize what he’s been missing the whole time he decided that screwing that cow was a good idea” she smirked.

I couldn’t help but let loose a smile of my own at the thought of Pete groveling. “You really think so?” I asked, smoothing my hands down the sides of the costume.

“I don’t think sweetie. I know so. ” she smiled. She took a step back to get a better look at me and seemed to frown.

“What?” I asked worried that something was wrong or I didn’t look as good as she said I did.

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/officer-payne-uniform-costume.html

turns into this:

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/arresting-officer-costume.html

“There’s something missing” she mumbled to herself before she got an idea. She turned around and dug through her bag once more before she suddenly pulled out a pair of aviators and the police hat.