Chapter 13

I pulled Sasha over to my bed, the both of us plopping down on its soft covers while tristan grabbed my desk chair, rubbing a hand over his head with a grumble.

I shot tristan an apologetic smile while Sasha had a smug smile on her lips.

"Okay so you know how i had a crush on pete for a long time?" i breathed running a hand through my hair.

Sasha nodded rolling her eyes. "yeah i still have no idea why you liked that douche." she muttered. "yes well after you left we got together" i mumbled.

"you did what?!" she shouted. "we got together?" i stated again my brow furrowing.

"oh no! beverley baby did he get you pregnant? did he leave you when you told him he was the father? did you get into a terrible accident and loose my goddaughter?" she whined, rambling on not allowing me to say anything.

i glanced at tristan and he was staring at sasha like she went insane. I turned to sasha and slapped a hand over her mouth.

"okay first of all. you read wayyy to many romance novels , secondly we started dating." i grumbled. "i'm still a virgin" i whispered quietly so that tristan wouldn't hear me.

Understanding dawned on sasha's face. "sorry" she mumbled her cheeks turning pink from rambling before.

i laughed shaking my head. "ahh man sasha i missed you" i smiled. she shot me a smirk. "i know" she breathed brushing imaginary dust off her shoulder.

i laughed hitting her lightly on the shoulder. "anyways! pete and i dated for a while he was a great guy you know, taking me out to parties and buying me things. the usual boyfriend stuff." i sighed shaking my head.

"and then recently i went to party with him and abbey and i found them sleeping together in one of the rooms" i breathed shrugging my shoulders. 

i watched as Sasha's face got from angry to furious and to blank and calm. I knew that was when she was beyond descirbing how angry and pissed off she was.

"apparently they've been doing it behind my back for a while. they even did  it a few times in the janitors room in school." i grumbled feeling really beat down because of that.

"so Tristan found me crying in the library and convinced me to get back at them. to make them regret doing all those bad things to me" i turned and smiled at tristan.

i looked back at sasha and saw her thinking, her brow furrowed in concentration. "hey beverely, do you have a blow torch?" she asked randomly her eyes fixed on my outside window.

"no?" i frowned wondering where her thinking was going off to. "why the heck would you need a blow torch for?" tristan scowled in sasha's direction.

she shifted her gaze to tristans her eyes calculating. "i'm going to blow off pete's balls" she stated with finality her voice eerily calm.