Chapter 18

"What the fuck Cameron?!" I shouted as I saw my boyfriend cheating with a blonde.

"Kim! This isn't what you think!" He shouted, throwing the blonde skank off of him.

"Really? Because what I think right now, is that you and that fucking slut are dry humping each other. That's it I'm done with your bullshit Cameron it's over!"

I ran into the room we shared, grabbed some hefty bags and stuffed everything I had into them. "Kim wait! I can explain!"

"There's nothing to explain you cheated and I'm leaving"

"How do I know you're not running off to you little boyfriend?"

"I don't have little boyfriend I was with you asshole!"

Out of nowhere my cheek starts stinging and I feel my face get red, realizing that he smacked me hard.

"You are not leaving this house you're mine!"

"Fuck you!" I spat as I jumped on top of him punching him as hard as I could and apparently I drew blood.

He grabs me and throws me on the floor hitting my head on the tile. He starts straddling me and continues to punch me in the face and pulls my hair hard.

"You're a slut!"

"Nobody will love you."

"You are nothing!"

"Cam! Please stop!! STOP!"

"Baby! Wake up wake up!! It's only a dream it's only a dream!"

My eyes flutter open shooting up to green turning gray eyes. The familiar smell of Drakkar Noir comforts me knowing that I'm in my fiancé's arms.

"Shhhhh baby it's okay I'm here." Ryan said comforting me. I buried my face into his firm naked chest trying my best not to cry.

"Kim's it's okay just let it out." He said hugging me tighter and I automatically start crying as he strokes my hair.

I pull away from him, looking at his eyes that for a moment, they looked blue but maybe it was because my eyes were blurry.

"Better?"

"Much better. Thank you." I answered back. He leans in and kisses me gently and I find myself running my fingers through his soft dirty blonde hair, kissing him back.

He puts his weight on mine, licking my bottom lip asking me for access and I open my mouth letting his tongue slip through. He starts running his fingers up and down my arms until he reaches my hands and pulls them up over my head with one hand while caressing my body with the other.

"You're so beautiful. I can't wait for you to be mine." Groaned Ryan as he nipped my earlobe. A soft moan escapes my lips as he smiles leaving kisses from my neck to my collarbone when out of nowhere we hear a knock on the door.

"Hey guys we're in Canandiagua." Shouted Mark.

"Thanks for letting us know!" Ryan shouted back through clenched teeth.

"Sorry for cockblocking you Tedder." He answered back as we heard the others laughing hard.

It's been about two weeks since Ryan and I got engaged and I've been over the moon ever since. I've never traveled outside of the states before, so it was amazing going to Tunisia and Lebanon.

I never knew how big the band was outside of the U.S. until photographers and fans started chasing us. Anyways, it was now the second week of the summer tour and the guys have been killing it. Ryan has so much energy up onstage, running around, jumping onstage, jumping offstage, and crowd surfing.

That's why I call him "The Energizer Bunny". Well, I call him that for other reasons as well.

"Honey, you wanna go explore the town?" Asked Ryan pulling me from my daydream.

"Sure." I answered back. I got dressed in white tank top with a black lightweight jacket since it was pretty chilly, black skinny jeans, gray and black hi-top converses with black laces as he got dressed in a plain gray t-shirt, navy blue pants rolled up at the ankles, sandals, and his yellow beanie.

We walked out of our room and headed towards the door when we heard Zach.

"Where do you guys think you're going?"

"We're gonna go paint the town red!" I joked.

"But no seriously, we're gonna go check out some cool places that I found here." Chimed Ryan, his voice sounding a little bit raspy.

"You alright man? You're voice is a little off?" Asked Zach in concern.

"Yeah dude I'm fine." He answered, his voice cracking as he said it.

"Dude, you're not fine we'll call a doctor for you."

"Alright but for now Ryan and I will go outside." I said sweetly as I grabbed Ryan by the arm and headed outside.

"Alright Kim but whatever you do, don't let him speak and don't forget to come back before sound check!" Shouted Zach.

We got out from the tour bus and I told Ryan to download an app called Type2Speak for him to save his voice.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked as we go to the town. He starts typing away at him phone and a female robotic voice spoke as he typed.

"I found a local tattoo parlor I wanna check out."

"What are you Siri now?" I giggled.

The female voice spoke as he typed. "Ha ha ha very funny."

I looked at his face and he was serious. I tried to not to laugh but I fail. He raises his eyebrow at me and I stop laughing.

"The guys are going to find this hilarious." I said as we started looking for the tattoo shop.

"I know shut up!" I look at him and he smiles.

About a half hour of arguing about asking directions (typical man), we made it to the Lady Luck Tattoo Parlor and walked inside.

"Why are we here?" I asked surprised at him.

He types away at his phone. "I wanna get the tattoo on my wrist covered up."