Chapter 8- Calling (Lose My Mind)

"Can we freeze karma and surrender our rights and wrongs

Can we just for a night let the stars decide where we belong

Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away

That won't change

Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith

And I will find you

I will find you

I will reach you

Or I, I, I will lose my mind

Lose my mind

Lose my mind

Lose my mind, yeah

I will lose my mind, yeah

Lose my mind, yeah

Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away

That won't change

Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith

And I will find you

I will find you

I will reach you

Or I, I, I will lose my mind

I will lose my mind, yeah

Lose my mind, yeah"

I open my eyes and I realize that it's the alarm on my phone.

"Ryan, wake up!" I said as I gently shook him.

"Hmmm?" He grunted

"We've gotta go." I said as I tried to lift up his arm, but he's too heavy.

"What time is it?" He said, his face buried in the pillow.

"5:45." I said as I slipped out of his grasp. The both of us get up at the same time. We looked at the bathroom, then at each other. I hop over the bed and get into the bathroom shut it behind me.

"Damn it Kim! You knew I was getting there first." Shouted Ryan over the cascading water.

"You snooze you lose Tedder!" I shouted back. My mind flashes back to last night when Ryan and I made love.

"I love hearing those words baby. Say it again. Please." Whispered Ryan as he nipped my ear.

"I love you Ryan Benjamin Tedder." I whispered in his ear.

"I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop and then I want keep going, until you're motionless with pleasure." He growled as he thrusted into me.

"Kim can you you not use up all the hot water? And hurry up dammit!" Said Ryan banging on the door snapping me from my thoughts. I started giggling. I walk out of the bathroom, letting him in.

"I'm gonna get you back." He said making me bite my lip.

"I'd like to see you try." I answered back. He smirks at me and then shuts the door. We finally get back on the road to the airport, when Ryan got a phone call from Brent.

"Kim, answer the phone, I'm driving right now." Said Ryan handing me his phone.

"Hello?"

"Kim? Where's Ryan?"

"He's driving right now. What's up?"

"Where the hell are you guys? We asked the girl at the front desk and she said that you guys checked out last night."