Chapter 1

It's been a few weeks since I saw my girlfriend. I miss her so much. I look at the bracelet she gave me. It's my good luck charm. My phone goes off. I check it and I see that it's Eddie.

"Hey Eddie what's up?"

"Are you ready for sound check?"

"Yeah I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby."

"Alright I'm gonna go harass Pam Anderson."

"Who?"

"Drew. I'm gonna go harass Drew."

"Oh uh okay? I see ya downstairs then."

"Okay bye!"

I hung up and tossed the phone to the side and got up from the bed and walk into the bathroom. I strip out of my pajama bottoms and boxers go into the walk-in shower. I turn on the water and quickly jump out.

"Shit! It's too hot." I slowly snake my arm around the side of the water and turn the knob on the right to try to make it colder then I touched the water with the other hand and see that the water is just right.

I slowly walk into the cascading water and just let it engulf me. I'm turning thirty-four today, and well besides the guys, I don't have the two most important people by my side, my son Copeland and my girlfriend Kimberly.

I sighed to myself, turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my room. I decide to get dressed in a navy blue t-shirt, navy blue jeans rolled just above my ankles and and black hi-top converses.

As I was about to leave, I get a Skype call on my phone.

"Hey baby!" Said Kimberly. Boy she sounds really tired.

"Hi babe how are you?" I asked as I started putting my hat and glasses on and grab my laptop.

"I'm okay. Just a little tired and sick. How's The new song coming?"

"Aww I wish I was there to take care of you. And it's good I'm almost done with it." I said as I started walking out of my hotel room and heading towards the elevator.

"That's great! How's Okinawa?" She asked.

"It's pretty good so far. What time is it over there in Houston?"

"It's like 11:30 over here. I got you something since in Japan is your birthday."

"Really? What'd you get me?" I asked in surprise.

She pulls out a little box and opens it. In the box was chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting with the number 29 on the top and a candle between the two and the nine.

"Happy birthday Ryan." She said to me sweetly.

"Thank you Kim." I smirked at her as she bit her lip. Man it's so hard being away from her since its my first time going off on tour with a new relationship.

"Make a wish." She said smiling at me.

"I don't need to. I got what I wished for the moment I saved you from getting hit by that truck." I said smiling back at her. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. She pretty much changed my life for the better.

She blew out the candle and took a bite out of the cupcake.

"It's starting to get pretty late over here and I need to to wake up early for my next flight tomorrow morning." She yawned.

"Really?" Where are you going?"

"We are going to Hawaii and then back to LA for our final stop." She said as she put her phone down.

"Wait you said Hawaii right?" I asked as I got to the lobby where the other guys stood.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be there for a few days, then Usher is heading off for New York to do the Macy's Fourth of July fireworks and then I'm going home to LA." She said.

"Hey Ryan, Lets go!" Shouted Zach.

"Alright I'm coming!" I shouted back.

"Hi guys!" Shouted Kimberly from my phone.

"Is that Kim?" Asked Drew and I nodded. They all rush towards me to see her.

"Hi Kim!" They shouted in unison

"What's up guys?"

"We're good, did say happy birthday to Ryan?" Asked Eddie.

She picks up the cupcake that she bit with the number 29 still on it and shows it to them.

"Dude did you tell her that you were turning twenty nine today?" Teased Brent. And I punched his arm.

"No he didn't tell me. I know he's turning thirty-four. She said giggling."

"So where are you staying tomorrow?" Asked Brent.

"Hawaii for a few days, then I'm heading home." She answered.

"That's great after our concert here in Japan, we're headed to Hawaii too."

"Really? That's great! Maybe I'll get to see you guys!" She exclaimed.

"Alright come on guys let's go we're gonna be late. We'll see you later." Said Zach.

"Uh okay bye guys."

"Bye!" Said Eddie, Drew, and Brent as they followed behind Zach.

"I'll talk to you later okay honey?" I said, I headed out of the hotel.

"Okay babe, I'm gonna go to bed."

I smile at her. "Make sure you dream about me."

"Don't worry, I will." She winked at me.

"I love you Kim."

"I love you too Ryan."

I logged off Skype and I walked towards the other guys towards the stadium where we're gonna perform. We decided to walk over there since it wasn't that far from the hotel. I noticed that pretty much all of us are wearing the same color to perform. Funny, since we never plan on doing so.

"What a coincidence that Kim's coming to Hawaii huh?" Said Brian.

"Yeah, it's weird. But I missed her so much so it's good that I'll get to see her." I said coolly.

We got to the stadium. I parted ways with the guys as they went up on stage to practice and I went to the green room. It was two in the afternoon and the concert started at four so I decided to work on the rest of the new song.