Chapter 9- Details Magazine Photo Shoot

Ryan's P.O.V

"First of all I'm not a perfect man, I'm just me. Secondly, I fell for you because you're different then everyone else." I answered

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"You're beautiful, talented, smart, awkward, funny. I'm the one who should be lucky for having you." I said because I really mean it.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and the guys start acting like assholes. "Get a room damn it!" Shouted Eddie and we started laughing. About forty-five minutes into the flight, turn to see if Kim was okay, but she has her hands around my arm and her head placed on my shoulder.

She looks adorable. I start to yawn. Man the drive to the airport just drained me. I gently laid my head over hers and fall asleep.

I start dreaming about last night, it was just incredible.

"You just love teasing me don't you?" I said as I started biting her neck gently.

"Yes, I do." She said as she trailed her her hands down my torso and into my boxer briefs grasping me.

I groan at her touch.

"I love you Ryan" she said as she tugged on my bottom lip. I pulled her tank top over her head and throw it on the floor.

"I love hearing those words. Say it again. Please." I whispered, tugging on her earlobe.

"I love you Ryan Benjamin Tedder." She whispered back seductively as she started stroking me.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, that you'll hate me." I growled at her. I honestly don't know what's going on with me but I don't care. She starts she looks at me and says, "Why would I hate you?" She asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. But I know for a fact that I'm gonna make you scream." I answered back. Then out of nowhere she flips me on top of the bed.

"Actions speak better than words Tedder. So you better back up what you say." She smirks at me. She grazes her lips against against my torso, up to my neck, to my jawline and then my lips, sending me over the edge. I shift my bodyweight onto hers, making her get under me as I start exploring her body.

I started trailing my tongue down her neck, then her breasts continuing down her torso, dipping my tongue down her her navel.

"Ryan, please" She begs as I slowly peeled off her sexy white lace panties. I love teasing and making her beg for me.

"Hmmm what's that baby?" I said as I run my tongue over her pink bud as she arches her back of the bed moaning.

"Oh fuck Ryan" she said panting as I devoured her, sucking on her clit. I felt her hand run through my hair pulling it and I moan into her pussy, making her moan louder.

"Ryan, please."

"What do you want?"

"You..."

"Are you sure?"

She nods. I pull away from her, grabbing a condom out of mg bag. I ripped off the wrapper and then rolled the condom onto my shaft then I grab her leg and place it on my shoulder as I lean over her making her legs go wider she props herself on her elbows in anticipation.

"I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop and then I want to keep going, until you're motionless with pleasure." I growled as I slammed into her making her moan loudly.

"Ryan"

"That's right baby, say my name." I said as I thrusted myself into her. I lean over and kiss her feverishly and she groans into my mouth. I continue to thrust into her as her moans start turning into screams. I pulled out of her and I make her get on her knees and she holds on to the headboard.

I positioned myself between her legs and lean in.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked as I rubbed my shaft against her sex.

"Yes" she moans as I pushed my way into her.

"Oh Ryan fuck" she screamed out as I pulled out then slammed into her again.

"You're mine." I growled.

"Yes... Yours.." She screams loudly as her walls tightened around me.

Right as I was about to reach my peak, I felt a pair of hands grab me and I suddenly shoot my eyes open and see her big brown eyes.

"Ryan, are you alright? You're so sweaty."

I look down and see that I'm drenched in my own sweat. Just great.

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream I guess."

She stares at me as if she's studying me until she said, "Well, we're in Denver."

"Oh okay." I got up from my seat and as I opened the cabinet to get my carry-on bag, I find Brent inside it, making me jump.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as everyone started laughing hard.

"Very funny guys who's idea was it to put Brent inside the cabinet." I said as I folded my arms across my chest. They all automatically pointed at my girlfriend.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiles apologetically.

As I walked over to her, I pull her close and whisper, "Just wait until later." And she bites her lip.

We finally leave the airport and head down to the photo shoot I'm Denver. The eight of us walk inside "Hello gentlemen, my name is Steven and I'll be the one taking your photos today.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ryan. And this is my girlfriend Kimberly, that's Zach, and his girl Renee, Eddie, Drew, and that's Brent with his girl Amanda." I said as we introduced ourselves to the photographer.

He motions the guys and I over to rack of clothes with our names written on the hangers.

I have two sets of outfits. One for the individual shots, and one for the band's shot.

"Okay, we're going to start with the individual shots so get dressed in the clothes that we've provided for you." Said the photographer.

I grabbed my clothes and just stared at them. Yeah, this looks really nice, I said to myself as I went into one of the dressing rooms to change.