Chapter 31- Phil

I woke up early the next morning and decided to head out to the gym. I took a quick shower and got dressed in my work out clothes. I headed downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and walked out the door.

Luckily I still had my iPod and fished it out of my bag before leaving. I plugged my headphones in my ears and Eminem's new song "Berzerk" roars into my ears as I started jogging. I started thinking about last night. The way Ryan kissed me was so desperate.

It was as if he doesn't want to lose me. And I definitely don't want to lose him. The accident brought the both of us closer than we were before. Suddenly, I felt like I was being followed. Can I ever catch a break? I grabbed my keys and put them between my fingers and jogged faster. If someone tries to mug me, I'll be more than ready to fight back.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and swung as hard as I could but another hand grabs my wrist.

"Hey! Kim! It's me!" Said a male voice. I looked at his hands and realized they were filled with tattoos.

"Kim don't you remember me?" He asked. Suddenly I made a connection with both his voice and tattooed hands, realizing who it was.

"How can I not remember you... Phil." Phil and I have known each other since we were little and grew up together even through he was a few years older than me even though we share the same birthday.

"Hey, it's CM Punk now." He answered smiling at me.

"Oh yeah, that's right you're a WWE superstar now." I mocked jokingly.

"Damn right I am!" He said and he hugged me hard. Man it's been years since Phil and I saw each other.

"Phil... Ow.... Can't breathe!" I said and he lets me go.

"Sorry! Guess I don't know my own strength."

"Pfft. You wish!" I scoffed. He raised an eyebrow at me and I laughed at him.

I realized that he was in his workout clothes so either he was heading towards the gym or he just left.

"You heading towards the gym?" He asked.

"Yeah and you?" I asked and he nods.

We decide to walk to the gym and started catching up.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"I'm doing well. I'm a professional dancer now. How have you been?" I asked smiling at him.

"I'm doing alright too. I headlining matches now which you already know is something I wanted to since I was a kid. And from what I remember you always wanted to be a singer. What happened to that? I mean you have an amazing voice."

"I guess I found another calling." I smiled at him.

Ryan's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed. Last night was amazing. I got up out some boxers on and headed downstairs into the kitchen when out of nowhere I see Zach scaring the hell out of me.

"Hey Ryan!" He said eating a strip of bacon.

"Dude what the hell?! Why are you here?" I shouted.

"We're heading to the gym today remember? And seriously put some pants on you have guests here!"

I gave him the finger and walked back into my room and put on some sweatpants and t-shirt, then walked back down.

"That's better." Answered Zach. I smiled at him but he knew something was wrong.

"Okay Ryan what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Dude, I know something's up what's going on?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kim's P.O.V

I miss Phil. He's like the big brother I never had.

"How's things with Cameron? You guys married yet?" He asked and I choked on my water.

"Hey kiddo are you alright?" He asked patting my back.

"Phil, Cameron and I broke up."

"What? I thought you said he was a great guy. Did he hurt you?" He asked with concern in his blue-green eyes.

"He cheated on me Phil. But you know what? It doesn't matter. I found somebody that makes me happy and I'm getting married to him." I said.

"Anyways, you look great!" Said Phil as the two of if were running on the treadmill.

"Wish I felt that way." I answered back.

"What do you mean?"

I lifted up my tank top and Phil... Erm I mean Punk my taped up torso and he gasps in horror as he slams on the stop button and hops off the treadmill.

"Oh my god! What the hell happened to you?" He asked as I got off the treadmill as well.

"I got into a car accident a few weeks ago." I answered. He pulls me close and hugs me hard.

"Yeah, a lot has been going on Phil."

"Like what?" He asked. As we went over to the training room I decide to tell him everything.

"I'm so sorry kiddo I wish I was with you to help you out with that son of a bitch partner you had and I hope that Ryan Tedder guy treats you well or else I'll kick his ass." He said smiling at me.

Phil is pretty hot for a guy in tattoos. But he looks at me as his little sister and I wouldn't want it any other way to be honest.

"Don't worry Phil. I can fend for myself." I grunted as I kicked the pad that Punk raised above his head but I miss wildly and land on my butt.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he extended his hand out and helped me up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I answered brushing myself off.

"Remember when you kick that high, remember to turn your body so you don't fall on your ass." He said as he turned me by my waist

as I kicked as high as I possibly could.

"See? That's better!" He said and I hugged him.

"Thanks Phil you're an awesome mentor." I said.

Suddenly I felt that familiar spark and I heard his voice.

"Am I interrupting something?"