1. Introduction

Brynn Linden (Allie Deberry)>
River Linden>
This is the second book in the babies series and can be read on its own but I encourage you to read the first one too just because it's a series!!
~
"River don't touch that" I yelled from the patio chair I was currently sitting in.

"But mama it's a froggy" he whined while trying to pick up the green creature that had wondered out of our little pond.

I got up from my chair and ran over to him just as he was about to have the frog completely in his hand.

I grabbed the frog gently and went and put it in the pond.

I turned back towards River, he was sitting on the grass with his little arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

I ran over and picked him up playfully but he was mad at me so he squirmed and shrieked until Melissa,his nanny, came out on the patio.

"Baby boy what's wrong?" She asked as I walked closer to her, River still squirming away.

"Mamas mean" he whined and I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't let him hold a frog" I told Melissa and she nodded in understanding.

"Froggys are nice mama" he told me matter-of-factly and I nodded.

"I know they are cuddle bug but I don't need you killing one" I said and he nodded before laying his head against mine obviously forgetting about being mad at me. I turned my head and kissed his forehead.

"I'm hungry" River announced suddenly.

"Okay baby"I said while following Melissa into the house and then into the kitchen.

I looked at the bar and saw she already had made sandwiches. I washed both mine and rivers hands.

"This ones his" she said pointing at the middle sandwich so I went and sat him on the stool. The stool had a back so I didn't have to worry about him falling backwards.

He dug into his peanut butter and jelly sandwich which got all over him instantly.

"I'm sorry Brynn, I can give him a bath after he's done" I shook my head.

"It's fine I'll do it"

Melissa is Rivers live in nanny and has been since he was born, but she's basically used to make food and if  I need a babysitter when I'm not feeling great she'll watch River but I like to spend as much time with my baby as possible instead of passing him off to someone else which I could easily do.

Melissa didn't actually live in the house she lived in a condo on the property and the condo was paid for by my parents and whatever else she needs my parents would pay for. I would just send them a text since they're never home.

My parents owned a big management and production agency. They work with a ton of celebrities and my parents are actually directors themselves along with mangers of a ton of people, so they're kept busy by that and only are at home twice a month at the most. I live in a big mansion with only River and if I ever need anything my parents will get it done for me.

I know it sounds fantastic but it's not. My relationship with my parents is pretty rocky and almost nonexistent at this point.

Their business really took off after my older sister became world famous. Her names Paris Linden and she's a singer. My parents named her Paris because they thought our last name sounds like London so they thought her name would sound like Paris London.

"Mama"I looked over at him. When he noticed me looking he smiled while stretching his messy hand out with a slobbery half eaten sandwich in it.

River loves to share his food with me but I couldn't eat food from him because it was always slimy and slobbery.