Kim and Lila

Comment and VOTE please :))

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 17 [ Kim and Lila ]

Lila’s Part

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in a hospital. Ingy and Kim were with me. The last thing I remembered was when they hit me on my head. I then looked to Ingy. She seems sleepy and Kim was there looking from the room’s window.

‘hey’ I said in a very low and tired voice.

Kim then turned his head to see me. He jumped and woke Ingy up.

‘Ingyy !!! wake upp. Lilaaaaa is backkk !’ he screamed.

‘ hey Kim’ I giggled

Ingy then woke up and hugged me.

‘ you are ok now Lila’ she smiled at me.

‘ the doctors said that once you are up… you can leave this room the very next day.. so I guess we ll see you in school tomorrow’ Kim said.

‘ yeah ! guess so’ I said.

I wonder what happened on the island.  Where is Jack ? what happened with him.

The next day I was ready to leave the hospital. Kim and Ingy took me and then we went to the school together.

‘ Guyz !! what happened on the island after I fainted ? how did you find me ?’ I asked them.

‘ well Lila.. it’s a long story … I guess you shouldn’t bother yourself !’ ingy said.

‘ you know Ingy.. I felt like Jack was talking to me when I was in the comma … like he was confessing his love… I felt like it was real.. I don’t know why’ I told her.

‘ JACK !! noway !!’ Kim yelled.

At the mean time. I found Jack walking hand by hand with Sally towards the entrance of the school. I couldn’t believe my eyes !! after what  I did ? I changed only for him to notice me ! I was in a severe condition because of him !! what sally was saying was true … he didn’t even care about me. I am nothing to him compared to her !...

Suddenly I found tears on my hand. Kim hugged me and swept away tears from my face.

‘ you shouldn’t be crying Lila… you shouldn’t be..’ he whispered in my ears.

I found his words comfortable. His hug made me forgot what I saw.

‘ I am here for you Lila.. and will always be.. I don’t want you to change your look for me or the way you talk… I like you Lila… since the first day I met you … I like you… he doesn’t deserve your love.. your tears … Lila be with me… I ll make you forget what happened …….’

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

will Lila accept Kim's love for her ? 

what will she do ?

Wait for the next chapter :))

Comment and VOTE please <3