Only you in my heart

the ending is very soon guyz ... so keep reading.

Comment and Vote Please <3

-----------------------------------------------

Ch. 18 [ Only you in my heart ]

Jacks’ Part

I was so happy when I knew that Lila will be in school today. She recovered and I ll be able to see her face again. I was so worried about her !

I can hear my phone tone. I ll go and check it.

‘ hey Jack’ it was Sally’s voice.

‘ yeah?’ I asked

‘ pick me up’ she ordered.

‘ do I have to ?’ I mumbled.

‘YES!’ she said.

I guess I have no choice but to go ! I took her on my way to school. I can see her ! I can see Lila standing over there with ….. Ingy and ….ummmm Kim !

‘ Jack dear …. Come on’ Salyy said and planted a kiss on my cheek. OMG ! I can see Lila looking at us. Sally then took my hand and we went towards the school main gate.

I can see her eyes full of tears. Her look full of grief. I cant stand it.

Kim ?? what are you doing ?? I can see his hands on her face sweeping away tears. At that moment I wished these hands were mine. I can see the way he is looking at her and whispering in her eyes. I was so jealous !! I felt real ache in my chest that I couldn’t breathe.

‘ lets go JACK !!’ Sally yelled at me.

Lila’s Part

After hearing Kim’s words.. I didn’t know how to react or respond.. I melted in his hands ! I needed his care so much. But……..

‘ Kim….. I am sorry… the only one in my heart is him…i… even if he doesn’t care. i feel happy when I look into his eyes even if he is with someone else. I don’t care Kim… I cant be with you.i am sorry. But you know you will still be my dear friend’ I said to Kim.

‘ I will always be with you Lila even if you don’t love me the way I do’ he said.

I guess I ll return to the old me. No need to change.. when that someone doesn’t even care. I ll return to Lila.. the tomboy !

 -------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any chance that these two could be together ?

Wait for the next chapter to find out !

Comment and Vote Please <3