It was just us !

Hope you find this Chapter interesting !

Comment and Vote Please <3

--------------------------------

Ch. 10 [ It was just us! ]

I went to my room with Ingy. It’s a double bed room. I changed. Then we slept. All I did was thinking of him. The way he saw me.. the way he touched my hand and took me to the garden. And the minutes we were alone together.

Am I really visible to him now ? do I have a chance ? or it was just an ordinary situation ! he saw a girl lost her way and then helped her…. Hmmm…. I am just confused.

The next day we went to the beach. Me, Ingy and Kim. I was wearing my new Skinny black jeans and a white top. Some bracelets and a long necklace. My hair was loose.

I saw him. He was standing there with his friends. All the girlz were around him ! yeah! He is popular.

Why is sally glaring at me ? I wonder.

It was night then. We went back to our rooms.

I just couldn’t sleep so I went out for a walk by myself. I then sat on the beach… staring at the sea. And amazed by the sky with all the stars ! and then I wished for him to love me. To care. To see me the way I see him when I heard his voice calling. Is it a dream ?

‘ Oh ! Lila ?’ Jack just asked.

‘ why are you awake ?’ he said.

‘ don’t you think it’s a bit late for you to walk alone?’ he asked.

‘ummm…. I just couldn’t sleep..’ i blushed while replying.

‘ I guess you need a company… come in .. lets have a walk.. if you don’t mind of course’ he said.

I then looked in his eyes and without hesitation I just said ‘ sure !’

We then walked .. and I couldn’t believe I am really with JACK ! I couldn’t believe we are alone.

‘ so ! are you happy with him ?’ he asked.

‘ him ?’ I asked.

‘ you know ….. Kim’ he said.

‘ he is my friend ! of course I am happy with him’ I answered and seemed bewildered.

‘ friend? You mean he is not your boyfriend ?’ he asked.

‘ HELL NO !! he is just my friend’ I yelled.

He then laughed…

‘ Sorry ! you know my way ‘ I blushed.

It was getting a little chilly and I felt cold. I guess he felt it too. But when he saw me feeling cold. He just gave me his jacket. HE IS GIVING ME HIS JACKET !! for real !!

‘ take it’ he said.

‘ but…..’ I mumbled.

‘ just take it’ he said.

I really needed it ! so I took it but ooppss !! when he was handling me his jacket… I fell down and took him, the jacket with me… leaving us on the shore. Laying on the beach together.

His face was so near !! I could hear his breathing.. his eyes were looking at me.

‘ Lila…….’ He said in a very low yet comfortable voice.

‘NOW I FOUND YOU !!!!’ Sally just came running.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Sally Stalking them ??

Wait for the new chapter to know more !

Comment and Vote Please <3