Painful

a new Chapter is here :))

Comment, let me know your thoughts and Vote Please <3

Ch.4 [ Painful ]

Jack’s Part

‘Lucky Him’ I told Lila when I saw her standing all alone on the roof of the school.

After knowing that there is a guy in Lila’s life. I just couldn’t bare knowing this truth. I sneaked behind her and went to the roof when I found her sighing, wondering in her own world alone.i wanted to know who is that guy ? I know I have no rights but….. I just don’t know that feeling ! I need to know….

She just turned her eyes towards me immediately.

‘How ?? Where ?? How did you get in here ?’ she asked me.

‘ I ….i… I just know this place for along time. I am the one who should be asking you !’  I just couldn’t find any lie but this.

‘why are you here Lila ? are you waiting for someone ? maybe that guy you were thinking of in Mrs Hether Class ?’ I asked curiously.

Her face just turned red and the she was silent.

‘ Yeah…maybe’ she said quietly.

When I heard her words , I got angry… I shouted at her.

‘ can you just go away from here !!! I am waiting for Sally’ I lied again.

‘ I need some privacy.. go SIGH somewhere else !!’ I shouted at her.

In a second, She just vanished. I sat down, I felt angry… very angry ! I know I don’t have the right to shout at her ! but….. if she just knew….

Lila’s Part

I couldn’t believe when I heard him say’ Lucky him’… I felt like dreaming. I was really happy at that moment. But then I had to change the subject to hide my feelings.

I asked him how did he find me and why is he here?

He then asked me why am I here ? and if I was thinking about a GUY !! OH GOD… how could he tell me something like this. He just wouldn’t notice ever ! I know I am helpless.. nothing compared to these chicks in the school who are crazy about him.

I felt pain in my chest. I felt like I am nobody all I could say was’ yeah.. maybe’

I lied… actually I didn’t.. I was really thinking about a guy, but I couldn’t say who he is !

He got angry !! really angry… he shouted at me and told me to go away because he is waiting for Sally. Of course he would be waiting for her. She is the one for him. I just snapped out from my dream and realized immediately that I have no place in his own life. I ran away without saying anything.

Hope you enjoyed it .. wait for a new chapter 

Comment and Vote Please <3