My Perfect Ending

The last Chapter ! i enjoyed writing this story  !! thats my first one !

Comment and Vote Please :)))

--------------------------------------------------------

The Last Chapter [ My Perfect Ending ! ]

Am I dreaming ? could it be real ? Is he really calling for me ? does he mean these words ? I blanked out for a couple seconds.

He then repeated what he just said.

' its my poem title guyz so please listen to it.. espicially you Lila' he said in the mic.

I then turned my head towards the stage he is standing on. My heart is pumping so fast that I could feel it ll rip out my chest. I looked at him and my eyes full of tears that I couldn't actually stop. He just called me only love ! I didn't care about Sally or anyone else. I know she is glaring at us like her eyes want to kill me. I really didn't care. Even if I am going to die this moment.

I then looked into his eyes like no one is here but us two and listened carfully to what he ll say.

 actually i missed up a little but i hope you listen to it carefully. Its not perfect but its my first and only poem …. I ll just say it now’ he smiled at me and I just melted in his eyes !

‘its all about you.

So Please just don’t go !

I watch you Every single day !

Dying for only one Hey !

Amazed by the way you are looking !

You don’t know, but I was always stalking.

Lost in your eyes

Who I know tell no lies !

Captivated by the way you smile

I just adore you all ! even your hair style !

OMG ! Girl you amuse me !

I cant take you out of my mind.

Cant you see ??

You are the one I wanted so long to find !’

Silence was all I can see in that moment. My eyes were full of tears. I watched him messing with his hair trying to hide his feelings and his face. even in this situation he was just perfect !

‘ Lila !!’ he shouted .

‘ I JUST LOVE YOU !!!!’ he yelled !!

‘ I know I am not so good at this.. but Lila please be in my World !’ he jumped out stage and towards me.

‘ be with me Lila.. I waited so long for this moment to come. For me to say these words’ he said.

i… I couldn’t believe my eyes ! my heart was dancing with joy ! I almost fainted.  Jack loves me !! Jack really loves me !! he loves Lila the tomboy girl ! he loves that reckless girl in the school. That little bully with her small figure.

‘ Jack…… I…..you really love me ?’ I asked while glaring at his eyes.

‘ I adore you ! from the very first day I saw you in our school… I tried talking to you so many times.. tried to grab your attention by any mean.. but you always leave me alone ! ….. I am willing to die for you Lila … just be in my life’ he said while holding my both hands.