Do i have to ?

a NEW Chapter is ready for you to read :))

Enjoy :))

Comment and Vote Please <3

--------------------------

Ch. 7 [ Do i have to ? ]

OK ! today is the day. I must say that I am really shivering. I feel like am totally a looser dressing like that putting make up and heels !

Ingy told me that Kim will come to my place to drive me us there. I wonder what will he think of the new me now !

Time is passing. I took a hot bath. Then I dried my hair. And then used a curler I just borrowed from Ingy. She taught me how to use it. Ok now my Black hair is done. Time for some make up. I guess I ll put black eye shadow .hmmmm and some lip-gloss, a black mascara and a little blusher.

I went to wear my Black dress now. It’s a mini dress with blue flowers on its chest. I wore my black and blue heels and a small earrings.

I AM FINISHED ! at last. Ok now its time to look in the mirror. OMG ! I am going to puke. Who is that DUMB girl ! OMG ! why did I do that ? its worthless… he wont see me though.

I am feeling really small now…I sighed for a moment and then went back to my room to undress and call Ingy to tell Kim not to pass by.

On my way to my room, I heard The door bells.

‘ OK ! coming’ I yelled.

I opened the door and found Ingy and Kim. They looked at me closely. Kim’s eyes opened wide. I could see his saliva ! GROSS !! he dropped his pepsi can. I didn’t mention how much he just love pepsi.

‘its ok guyz ! I was going to undress… there is no need for the harsh talking now.. you can go and have some fun’ I told them and my my voice was full of sadness.

Kim then Gripped my hand and whispered in my ears.

‘ You Are Beautiful !’………….

-------------------------

whats up with Kim ? Is he ok ?

Wait for the next chapter to know more...

Comment and Vote Please <3