For REAL ?

Hey all :)) 

ending is really really very soon. i guess the next chapter.

Dont miss it !

Comment and Vote Please <3

Let me know what you think 

-------------------------------------------------------------

CH. 23 [ For REAL ? ]

‘ Kim.. I ll attend the graduation party. Will you go with me ?’ I asked Kim on the phone.

‘ Lila.. are you serious ?’ he said in a joyful voice. I can even hear him giggling.

‘ Yeah Kim… I am.. so will you ?’ I repeated my question sounded bored.

‘ OF COURSE !!’ he just yelled in the phone.

‘ whatever Kim… just pick me up tomorrow at 7’ I told him.

‘ an’ I guess I ll call ingy so we could go together.’ I completed.

I took my decision. I ll go on with my life and give myself another chance. I will forget all about him. And all about my past life. In few days I ll be leaving this pathetic life behind, and carry on. I shall never change my way because nothing deserves.

The day just passed quickly as if fate wants me to finish this shit soon enough. I waited for the moment, the last moment to see his face and hear his voice. This graduation party will be my goodbye ceremony.   

I was getting ready for my day. I wore the dress and put some make up. I don’t why but my eyes were all grief. I tried as much as I can so I could hide my tears when I heard the bell ringing.

‘ Its Kim and Ingy.. Lila they are here’ mum yelled so I could hear her.

‘ Coming … just 5 more minutes’ I told her.

I managed to hide my tears and then draw a fake smile on my face and went down. With every step I took.. It was leading me to my ending. The one I never wrote, the one I never wished for.

‘hey .. you look gorgeous Lila’ Ingy told me.

‘ Yeah …Yeah.. I know’ I winked pretending having fun.

‘ Ok.. let hit it !’ Kim took my hands.

We got in Kim’s car.

‘ Lila, you all right ?’ he asked while driving.

‘ sure… why wouldn’t I ?’ I asked.

We arrived there. Me and Ingy left Kim, he went to park the car somewhere else near because it was really crowded with cars. We went then in. ohh !! all students are here. Kim then caught us up.

‘ Lila.. will you dance with me’ Kim smiled hoping I would agree.

‘ yup’ I said.

We than danced. Ohh !! there he is. I could see Jack there laughing and seems pretty happy with his friends and….. yeah… there she is .. throwing her hands on his shoulders. Filtering him and whispering in his ears.

I closed my eyes so I couldn’t see them and tried to think about any other thing.

‘ Kim… will you just talk alittle’ I yelled at him.. I don’t know why.. but I had to do something else.

Kim was then starting talking when we heard Mrs Heather on stage, she was holding a mic of course !.

‘ Ok .. all the students.. will you please gather up in here so we could make an announcement’ she said.

‘ what now !’ I yelled.

So we gathered to hear her silly announcement. And bull words.

‘ you know we were here all together and we ………

Before she just could finish her words, all students were yelling.

‘ OK !! get to the point !!’

I giggled.

‘ well at least show some respect in you r last moments as a high school student’ she yelled at us.

‘ OK !! we should be announcing King and Queen’ she said.

I took a step backward and was trying to hide my feelings. I know she would just say them.

‘ Sally as a Queen and Jack as the King’ she said.

‘YEAAAAAAH !!!!’ Kim yelled with the others.

‘ so can you please all move aside for them to have their first dance but before we will hear a short word from them both’ she said.

At this moment I wanted to just kill myself. I wanted to vanish.

‘ Kim can we please leave’ I told him seeing Jack on stage now.

‘ Why Lila?’ he asked.

I couldn’t just hold me self anymore. A tear dropped spontaneously that I couldn’t hide them anymore. I saw him laughing and looking at me. Sally was there by his side. I walked away from them and towards the doors when suddenly I heard a voice In the mic. And a spot light was on me.

‘ Please don’t go…. My only love…………..

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Wait for the FInal Chapter ;)

Comment and Vote Please <3