Felt like Dreaming

a new Chapter with new details :))

Enjoy <3

Comment and Vote Please !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 11 [ Felt like Dreaming ]

Jack’s Part

When I saw her at the party. I couldn’t believe my eyes ! she changed a lot ! she is so pretty ! I saw her standing alone. I had to say something !

‘ Lost’ I said.

I was so happy that she was alone ! Kim wasn’t with her ! I took her to the garden so we could be alone.

Then I found Kim interrupting us !!! i didn’t know what to say or how to act…I had to hide my anger ! I just don’t love him ! ruining every good moment alone with Lila ! so I just told him.

‘ You shouldn’t leave her here alone’

if I just could take her away and run ! and leave this whole world ! just to confess to her my love ! will she accept me ?

while I was wondering … Sally just came :/

Ok ! I had to say ! she is annoying ! I feel like being stalked ! she then hold my hands ….. I knew its time for me to leave Lila.  i looked back at Lila and smiled. i watched her the whole evening. I was fascinated by her smile.. amazed by the way she was dancing. She changed a lot ! I wonder why !

The day passed and in the morning I went with my friends to the beach. We played a lot and then surfed! my eyes were looking around searching for her !

At night we all went back to our rooms. I was standing in the balcony when I suddenly so her walking alone ! I hurried and ran so I could catch up. When I saw her I just had to pretend like I wasn’t expecting seeing her !

We walked and walked…. I asked her about Kim ! and when I knew that he was just a Friend !!! I was sooo Happy that I couldn’t hide my smile !

I saw her shivering ! I gave her my jacket and when she took it .. she just fell down taking me with her. We ended up laying on the beach… our eyes met…. Her hair was covering her face so I moved it away from her face gently so I could see her beautiful smile. Then I whispered her name…..

‘ Lila………’

I heard a voice yelling at me !

‘ Now I found you’

It was Sally :/

I stood up quickly.. gripping Lila’s hands helping her.

‘ummm…. I see’ Sally said.

 ‘ Ok Jack ,…. You can go now ’ Lila said to me.

‘ you sure you ll be ok’ I asked and was worried about her.

‘yup ! thanks for your jacket… her you are !’ I gave him his jacket back.

‘ you are welcome Lila’ he smiled.

Lila’s Part

I watched him leaving me with Sally once again. I then remembered what we just said… when we fell down… when his hand touched my face….. could it be ok ? I don’t know but I just felt butterflies in my stomach.

I went back to my room… wishing for more moments with him.

 ------------------------------------------------

Wait for a new Chapter.

Comment and Vote Please <3