Walking out the door

one or two more Chapter left :)

Comment and Vote Please <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 22 [ Walking out the door ]

Days were passing by..an’ I was actually losing hope.. my life turned upside down ! who would believe that Lila the tomboy would fall in love with Jack… why did I fall in love with him ?

I guess I should just concentrate on my studies and which uni I should choose. Well.. i just don’t know. I am really tired now.. maybe I ll decide tomorrow . I guess I ll just crawl in my bed.

I blinked my eyes when suddenly I heard the door bells. Well I didn’t mention that am living with my mum. I have no brother nor sister and my dad left us when I was 5. So well me and mum were like strangers, and she know that I ll leave her sooner and later. An’ I guess she actually don’t care. we only see each other at lunch. She hates talking.

‘ MUM !!! open the door !’ I yelled at her so she could hear me.

‘ Ingy .. come in’ mum sad.

Ok ! I heard her.. its Ingy ! I wonder why is she showing up that hour ! i opened my room’s door and went to see. Well I a bit curious.

‘ Ingy !  hey’ I said waving at her.

‘ yeah hey!’ she replied.

‘ did you decide on your uni yet ?’ she asked.

‘ don’t tell me that you’re here now for that !’ I asked her.

‘ well.. I guess… YEAH !!’ she replied.

‘noway… ur kiddin’ right ?’ is she for real ?

‘ Lila.. you told me that you ll decide today and submit your papers tomorrow so I wanted to check’ she said.

I reckon I told her so but .. why all the concern ? why is she bothering herself with this topic ? she just told me that she wont apply for a uni this year.

‘I just donno yet Ingy..i am really confused. I cant decide..’ I told her.

‘ well .. you can apply for IBMS .. I know you love accounting and business so I guess that’s the right place for you’ Ingy said.

In fact she was right ! how couldn’t I think about that !

‘ YEAH !! your totally right.. Ingy .. your just my fav. ‘ I said.

‘well there is something else Lila I want to tell you about’ she said.

I wonder what !

‘ What Ingy?’ I asked her looking worried.

‘ you should go to the grad party. Lila you should !’ she yelled at me.

She knew I wont go. There is no place for me there. The last party I went only for him to see me in a dress. But I guess he didn’t care. so why should I bother myself and go ! I just know what will happen then !

‘ Ingy Please… don’t push me .. I wont go .. its done !’ I told her looking serious.

‘ you need to change your mind Lila.. because your life will change after this party … you need to go !’ she said.

‘ Life ?? I didn’t get it ! I wont go !’ I said.

What did a party have to do with my life ? ummm… I am puzzled ! whatever !

Ingy then left me and went back home. I then crawled back into my bed and began to think about what she just said ! what did she mean ? does it have to do something with Kim ?

Should I give a try and go ? she left me really CONFUSED !! what should I do now ? only 3 days to the grad party.

And as for the uni ! I guess she was right..  tomorrow I will apply for IBMS.

Now for a little sleep ………….

The next day I woke up. I walked towards my mirror and looked at myself and then suddenly Yelled.

‘ I WILL GO.. why should I bother !! I don’t care about Jack or anyone else.. I just love my life this way and always did so.. I will just go and have some fun’

‘ LILAA !!!!! who are you talking to !!’ mum just shouted.

I giggled and just forgot she was here.

In the mean time… I should find myself a dress. I didn’t want to tell Ingy about it. I went alone shopping. I got a dress from Vero Moda, it was a mini plain dark blue dress. I got a black heels and some bracelles.

I then waited for that day to come ! and waited for him to see me changing and letting him go and out of my life !

 -------------------------------------------------------

Wait for the Ending ;)

Comment and Vote Please <3