Wall Climbing

Gabby's POV

"Go Gabby! Put your foot there. Yeah you got it!" Kaye cheered and ordered.

We were now having a girls and boys competetion at this covered wall climbing complex down town. I was battling with Liam who was struggling to go up.

"Come on Liam. You can do this." Zayn shouted.

I was not that far from the top now. I just have to hit that red botton and the girls group would win. But as I was placing my right foot on a stone, it slipped and I hit my back on one of the stones that was drilled on the wall. One thing you dont know about my back is if it hit a particular spot, my hand will be stiff and it will hurt. It has been like that since I was a kid.

"OW! GET ME DOWN NOW!" I protested.

They hurridly got me down and I laid there on the ground hissing in pain.

"Gabby, what happened?" Niall approached me.

"What's wrong? Do we need to call 9-1-1?" Louis' said in concern.

I couldn't answer the boys and thank goodness Dharla and the girls were there to answer them because I really couldn't.

"It's her shoulders. When a particular portion of it is hit really hard, it would make Gabby's hand feel numb and she couldn't move them."

"What do we do?" Louis answered with worry.

"Let's just go home and we'll put an ice pack on it."

Louis carried me bridal style and trying not to touch the part that hurts. I was moaning and hissing in pain throughout the way to the car and to the house. He placed me on the big sofa and Dharla placed an icepack on the part that was painfull.

"Hold this Gabby." she ordered. I obeyed and was slowly calming myself down. I was taking some deep breaths and not focusing on my painful right arm.

In a couple of hours later, the pain subsided and I can slowly move my arm a bit.

"Do you want chicken soup?" Louis was coming over with a hot bowl of soup on his hands.

"Sure, thanks."

He placed the bowl on the center table and I walked towards it and making myself comfortable. I held the spoon on my lips, blew on it before tasting the very delicious chicken soup.

"You know we were all worried about you when you screamed in pain."he started.

"I know. I can hear it and see it on your faces when I was on the floor."

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah a bit."

"How many days before it heals?"

"Just a few weeks." I swallowed my now 5th spoon of chicken soup. It was really good.

"Lou..."

"Yeah."

"I am sorry for ruining the activity that we were having. If it wasn't for my feet slipping, we would be still be there enjoying."

"Don't appologize Gabby. It wasn't your fault. It's only an accident. It's not like you intend to fall Right? So, I don't wan't to hear an appoligy again okay." he said sincerly.

I lowered my head and nodded. He placed a finger below my chin and begun pushing it up so I could look at him. He tucked some hair under my ear and smiled.

"You were amazing up there."

My heart pounded so fast, that it was like a trains sound chugging on a railway. I can't believe that Louis Tomlinson is saying those words infront of me. First I was pretty and now he's tellng me that I'm amazing. Holly potatoes.

"Guys. Come on. Time for dinner. Do you want one with us Gabby?" Vanessa said.

"Yeah. Louis, could you help me with the soup?"

"Yeah. I'm on it."

We walked inside the kitchen and had a really nice time eating.

This day couldn't get any better.