Volleyball Game

This chapter involves Kaye, Vanessa and Patricia's POV's. I just wanna let you guys know.

So, enjoy. :)

=========================================

Kaye's POV

It was the day of our vollyball game. I got up early so I could buy them some tickets for the game. I changed my outfit in a more appropriate one to go outside in. I just can't be strolling around the streets in pj's. As soon as I was done, I walked going there and in about 10 minutes, I was standing in front of the gates of our school. I walked towards our gym and some of my team mates are alreading there stretching.

"Miss Leving, you made it!" our coach, Mrs. Cameron greeted as I entered the gym. The other girls were looking at me with an evil look. I just didn't mind it that much and continued on walking.

"Hello. Miss. Cameron do you know where I could buy some tickets?"

"Yeah. You could buy it from me."

"Great, I'll have 9 tickets please."

"That's a lot. Who are you bringing?"

"Just my friends."

"Oh, so your famous friends are coming?" the voice of Amanda interjected our conversation.

She's my enemy in this school along with her two best friends, Jeniffer and Margaret.

"Yes they are coming." I said plainly.

"I just wanna let you know that I am the one responsible for the group in twitter. You know #HateGOTG." she smirked.

I closed my eyes and straightened my back to ease my anger that is growing inside of me. I don't want to start up a fight and I am not that kind of person who would start one. Then what she said next really drew her off the line.

"They don't deserve to have friends that are worthless."

I tackled her and kept on pulling her blond hair.

"Girls, girls. Stop!" Mrs. Cameron said as she parted us and left me exhausted. "Kaye, go home and we'll meet you later."

I abided and got the tickets from her and left the gym. But before I left the school I checked myself out in the mirror. I brushed my tangled hair and washed my face to freshen me up.

"They don't deserve to have friends that are worthless."

That was the words that kept on repeating in my head the whole time that I was in the bathroom.

We are not worthless. And she's just messing with your head. I concluded.

And with that conclusion in my head, I went out of the bathroom and went to my house to get ready. I showered and wore my volleyball uniform. It was a blue, sleevles, tight shirt, and  matching shorts to go with it. I put on my nikes shoes and put my hair into a ponytail before going to the kitchen to eat a fast breakfast before going to Gabby's house to give them their tickets.

Once I opened the door, they were there eating breakfast on the couches and continuing the movie that we didn't finished last night.

"Hey, ready for the game?" Gabby said.

"Yeah. I just wanna give you these tickets and I'm off to school."

"Okay we'll be there."

When I was about to turn the knob, a hand was on my arm and when I looked to see who it was, I was greeted with those brown eyes that I loved.

"Good luck and don't worry, we would be cheering for you." Zayn's Bradford accent came out.

"Thanks. See you there?"