Finding The Right Dress

Gabby's POV

Scanning through all the shops in the mall was very tiring. We went into different shops and tried on lots of dresses. But in those shops only Vanessa and Patricia saw their dresses. So me, Dharla and Kaye were left to haunt for the perfect dress.

We went inside this very elegant store. They had beautiful chandeliers on their ceiling, the colors of the walls were white with gold designs and there were lots and lots of dresses hanging on the walls. Patricia and Vanessa was sitting on a round sofa with Liam and Niall accompanying them.

“How about this one?” Louis suggested a dress with a low v-neck line, a backless dress, and a pencil skirt. He was helping me find my dress because he said that he loves fashion. Let’s see about that.

“Not my thing. I want something simple less cleavage and less show of back.”

I know. I’m lame.

“Got it.”

I scanned through the hangers of dresses and when I looked at this one dress and got it out from the rank, I was speechless.

It is a U shaped neckline. It's a pink and white dress with a not-too-long sleeves, it also has a white belt on the waist and the top has lots of glitter and the A line skirt has lots of sequence on it. The length of the skirt is just where I wanted it to be. Exactly on my knees.

“Found it. I’ll go try it on.” I informed Louis and I raced inside the dressing room.

Not that long later, I got it on and looked at myself in the mirror in front of me. I can't beleive that that girl standing infron of me was me. The dress just pops my purple color eyes out and really extenuate my curves.

“Are you done already. We are waiting for you.” announced Louis.

I breathed in deeply and went out of the dressing room. Everyone’s eyes was looking at me with awe and amazement on their faces. Even Niall who was eating his burger, stopped chewing and his eyes were like saucers.

“Gabby.” Dharla said as she approached me and was looking at me from top to foot, “You look pretty.”

“Thanks.”

“How much is it because we are buying that.” Kaye said as she got up and looked at the price tag that was on my back.

“Holly Bananas. $100.00. Really.” Kaye exclaimed.

“That’s way out of my budget.” I said as I quickly going back to the dressing room.

“I’ll pay for it.” Louis shockingly said.

I turned around and faced him and looked at him with a shock face.

“No Lou. It’s okay. I’ll find another dress that is less expensive.” I insisted.

“No, no. I’ll pay. It’s the least I can do for a friend.”

“Really. It’s okay....” I was stopped short with his pointing finger on my lips to shush me. With that simple action. It made my heartbeat go fast and electricity flow through my body.

“Really. Go in there and change to your normal clothes and I’ll pay for it.”

I was really ready to say another word about him paying this expensive dress, but when I looked at into his eyes, I see that he was really serious on paying it and the word "No" is not in his vocabulary.

“Okay. Thank you.” I hugged him before running inside the dressing room to change into my clothes.

It seens appropriate to hug a person who did something good to you. Especially when that person is someone you know and care about.

When I got out of the dressing room, they were still there and were now chatting.

“Okay guys. Let’s buy this and let’s go home. I’m tired.” I announced.

They got up from the couches and chairs. Louis was beside me while we were at the cashier.

“You know I feel bad on you paying this dress.”

“Don’t be. It’s fine. And besides you look pretty in it.”

With that in my head, I can feel that my cheeks bluching and I was short in breath.

Louis Tomlinson said that I am pretty? Holly Cow!

“Gabby, come on.” Louis called out

“Yeah . Coming.”

I followed him and caught up with the other guys who the boys were signing some autographs to some fans that was waiting outside the store.

Louis, Louis. Please sign this!

Niall, may I have your autograph?

Liam, may I take a picture with you?

The fans were all screaming their names and screaming at the top of their lungs.

“You go ahead. I’ll go and meet the others in Starbucks.” I said.

“Okay. Meet you girls at the car.”

 I walked towards the Starbucks store and there they were sitting on the table beside the glass window with an empty seet and a coffee glass on the table. I got my coffee cup and we all went out of the store and to the van in where we would be waiting for the guys.

Not too long later, they have arrived with an exhausted face.

“I’m pooped out. Let’s go home.” Zayn said.

We got in and we drove home in peace.