Birthday Celebration

Dharla's POV

"Gabby, come on!"

"Where are we going. And this is Patricia's house."

I was dragging Gabby to Patricia's house in where the party would be held. Kaye texted me that they were all there and they were ready for Gabby's arrival.

"Wait Dharla. My shoelace."

"Faster."

She tied it very slowly. I was beginning to be annoyed and so I helped her out. When the shoelace was now tied, I dragged her again. When I opened the door, everyone was in party hats and saying a loud happy birthday.

Gabby hugged each and everyone of them and they pushed her to where the cake was. They lighted up the candles and the cake was exactly Gabby's favorite. Chocolate.

"Blow the candles." Patricia said.

Gabby closed her eyes to make a wish and she blew out the fire on the candles. But as she was standing up staight. Louis and Liam pushed her head down to the cake making her face filled with icing.

"Louis, Liam!" she screamed.

"Ahh. Monster!" Louis shouted and ran around the house with Liam tailing him behind.

They run everywhere. Outside, inside, upstairs, I mean everywhere.

After a while of chasing each other, they sat on the couch, panthing.

"Gift time!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Wait. I'll get this icing out of my face first."

She ran in thebathroom and we heared the faucet turn on. After a minute, she was out and was sitting beside me and Patricia.

"Okay. Open this one first. This is from me." Patricia said.

She opened it and it was a dogie pillow. It was really cute. I was a St. Bernard pillow. Gabby's favorite breed of dog.

"Thank you!" she hugged Patricia and hugged the stuffed animal.

"Now me." Niall called out.

She unwrapped it and it was a knitted bracelet with the words best friend on it.

"This is so pretty. Thanks Niall." he hugged him and she placed the bracelet on her wrist.

Then it went on randomly. Every gift she got was really nice. Zayn got her a keychain that has the design of a microphone at the end of it. Vanessa got her a pink jacket. Liam got her a colorful purple backpack for school. Harry gave her a shirt that said "I love Curly Boys" . Kaye bought her a loptop case. and I gave her a necklace of a heart.

"Lou. It's your turn."

We looked at Louis who was holding out a colorful paperbag. She gave it to Gabby with a smile.

"I hope it fits." he said.

She opened it and pulled out what is in the bag. It was a blue onezie with a big superman logo on the chest area. She looked at it from top to bottom before giving Louis a friendly hug.

"Thank you so much Lou. I'll try it on now."

She got up with the onzie on her hand. She went in the bathroom and came out a minute later.

"It fits perfectly. I'm not gonna take it off for the whole night." she happily said.

We went to the living room and stayed on the couches or on the floor. We're going to be watch their music video, "Best Song Ever."

We were listening attentivley and was shocked on how good their make up was. I didn't recognize Zayn with those woman clothes. 

Really Nice to meet you guys I'm a huge fan. Cute as a botton every single one of you. First scene I'm talking hundred dancers, fireworks a lot. Dances are so hot right now.

I gotta tell yah. Harry being a nerd. Hot.

The song started and the intro and the lyrics was really good. I enjoyed it and planned to download it in my phone.

After the video, we ate what Patricia had prepared for us and we went home after that. Gabby was still in her onezie.

"Gabby. You can now take that off." I instructed.

"I don't want to. It's comfortable."

"Yeah. Whatever."

I know that Gabby is having feelings for Louis. And I can sense that Louis does too. Even though none of them addmited it yet.

I hanged out with my brother Stephen for a bit before tucking him in. This was a really nice day for all of us.