Meeting The Other Lads

Gabby's POV

Why did Louis want to meet me after the concert?

That was the question that keeps on bothering my head during the whole time of the concert.

The fans all left the arena, leaving the 5 of us there alone.

"Gabby. Why are we still here?" Kaye asked me.

"I am just expecting someone. That person might be here any moment now." I told them with a calm voice.

"Gabby?" A male voice said at the back of me. I looked back and saw Louis with the lads behind him.

"OMG!" Dharla, Vanessa, Kaye, and Patricia screamed that made me cover my ear.

"Guys, guys. Breathe." I told them as I inhaled and exhaled along with them. When I know they were relax enough, I faced the guys who were smiling at us. "Lads. These are my friends. Patrcia, Vanessa, Kaye, and Dharla."

"Hello." They all said.

"Gabby, sorry I didn't text you back. Because we had to go and perform again." Louis told me with a sad expression.

"It's okay."

"Hold up. You have his number?" Dharla said with a shocked look while staring at me.

"Yeah. I got his number while I was buying mine and Kaye's food. He accidentally bumped into me which made the food dropped on the ground."

"Sorry about that." Louis said.

"It's okay." I looked into his eyes and into my friends who were looking at the boys.

"So that's why you were late?" I looked at Vanessa and nodded which she responded with a huge smile.

"Girls, we would just want to ask." Zayn walked beside Louis. "Do you want us to take you home? You could ride in our van."

"No way." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Yes way." the boys answered together.

The girls were screaming and jumping as I sat at the arm rest of my chair and drinking my water to calm my nerves down. I'm not really a person who likes to jump up and down whenever I'm excited, you know. I'm more of a person who just stays calm and try to process it while drinking a bottle of water. I know, I'm weird.Anyway....

I can't believe it. We're actually going to be in a car with One Direction.

BEST DAY EVER!

"Sure." Patricia answered while excitingly climbing up the stairs together with the other girls. The boys and I followed them with me walking beside Louis.

"So, why did you want us to stay put on our sits?" I asked Louis as we walked outside of the arena.

"Um...nothing." He told me shyly while looking down on the floor.

"Where are we going to sit?" I heared Patricia said once we were facing the van that has only six seats.

Paul, Liam and Zayn taking the back row. While Louis, Harry, and Niall taking the middle row.

"You could sit on our laps." Harry suggested.

"As tempting as it sounds. Were going to skip this one." Vanessa said.

Usually, fans would agree with that. But for us, its kind of uneasy to be surrounded by boys. Even though we are sure they would not harm us in any way.

"Guys, new plan. Let's ride on their car and this van would just trail behind us."

"You don't have to do this. I know your busy." I told them.

"It's fine, Gabby. Right boys?" Niall told me.

They all nodded and got out of the van and following us to Patricia's van.

Once we were there, I seated on the passenger seat while Patricia went behind the wheel and the other girls takes the middle seat with the boys on the last rows of the van.

"Turn on the radio, Gabby." Vanessa shouted.

I turned it on and the song "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion was playing on the speakers of the van.

Near...

Far...

Whenever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more....

It was quite funny how the boys sang it. For instance. Harry sang it while placing a hand on Niall's cheek and Niall placing his hand over the hand of Harry that was on his cheek and looking at him lovingly.

Narry moment here people. It was quite cute.

We sang along with them also with passion.

Your here

There's nothing I fear

And I know that my heart will

Go on and on.....

The song ended and we were all laughing hard.

"Whoa, that's fun!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." Louis said while raising his arms up.

After an hour of singing, we reached my house and we were hopping down the van and walking to the boys and giving them a hug and thanking them.

"We'll keep in touch okay, Gabby." Louis told me.

"Yeah, sure."

"Bye girls." they said in unison.

"Bye." the five of us said while we waved at them.

We went inside the house with a wide smile on our faces.

We didn't talk to each other because it was a little hard for us to process what just happened today.

So we just slept peacefully remembering the fun time we had in the car.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys. sorry for making this chapter so short but the next one will be very long. I can assure you that.

Please tell me what you think about this, okay.

I'll update every week.

xoxo

gibster