The Letter

Louis POV

"Guys, Gabby just got kidnapped!" Sandy, our bassist told us when he opend the door of the dressing room with a worried face.

"WHAT!" we all shouted at the same time.

"How'd you know?" Dharla asked worriedly as he approached Sandy.

"I saw her on a mans shoulder unconcious. I tried to catch him, but he was too fast."

"Did you recognize the man who got Gabby?" asked Niall.

"No..."

"Would there be any camera that might be filming the whole scene?" I said worriedly.

I can't believe she just got kidnapped. My closest friend just got kidnapped. Now I'm angry. I really want to punch the face of the person who kidnapped her.

"Yeah there is. Let's go!"

Sandy went ahead of us. We walked in to a dark room which has every controller of the arena. The room was empty and Sandy sat on an office chair and begun clicking on the computer.

"Here it is!" Sandy informed us after a minue of searching. We all hudled around him and watched the black and white screan on the computer.

After a minute of waiting for something to appear, we saw Gabby walking and a man following her. That's when my blood started to boil in anger. Even more, when he wrapped his arm around her waist and puts a handcerchief over her nose for her to be unconcious. We saw how she tried to break free. Then we just saw her get unconcious and was tossed on the guys shoulder.

"There's another thing. He dropped this." Sandy got a piece of paper out of his jean pocket and handed it to me when the screan went blank.

I opened it and begun reding it out loud so that the guys would know what the letter is about.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN. ALIVE. YOU SHOULD GIVE ME 100,000 POUNDS. MAKE SURE IT'S POUNDS AND NOT DOLLARS. YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE THAT MONEY TO A GUY WEARING BLACK BEFORE NIGHT FALL, TOMORROW. BUT BE WARNED, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST. THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS YOU NEED TO GIVE ME BEFORE YOU COULD GET HER BACK.

"This is ridiculous!" I frustartedly said as I kicked a chair to let my anger out.

"Calm down, Lou. We'll get her. Right guys?" Zayn told everyone as he patted my back. They nodded and I straightened up.

I'm gonna get you, Gabby. Just hang on.

Gabby's POV

I woke up to a plain white room with nothing in it. It was very quiet and I feel so lonely. I am now scared. Scared of what they're going to do with me in here.

"Louis! Harry! Zayn! Liam! Niall!" I callded out. "Kaye! Patricia! Dharla! Vanessa!"

"Well, well, well. You have awaken."

I was stopped short and now was became really scared who that voice belongs to. My heart was pounding very fast and I folded my legs to my chest and embraced it tightly.

"Who are you? and where am I?" I nervously asked.

"Gabby, you don't recognize me?"

The man who was wearing all black was standing in front of me. He was tall with dark hair and has pale skin. He was folding his arms in front of his chest and was looking at me blankly.

"No."

"Well then. I am Mr. Turner. I work with your mother and your uncle in their business. Does the name ring a bell to you?"

Actually, it does. I remember my Mom and Uncle Ray talking about him. I also remeber my Mom taking me to her office and Mr Turner discusing some important office stuff while I did some artworks on an extra table inside my Moms office.

"What do you want from me?" I pleadingly asked.

"Well...the truth is Gabby. I don't need anything from you. You are just my bait." he told me as he walked and circled me. "You see, after your Mom and Uncle fired me, the only thing I want is revenge. Revenge on firing me."

Now this man is cocoo. Revenge for just getting fired? What the? There are lots of company that might need him, does he know how to move on?

"But why didn't you just find a new job?"

He sat in front of me on a chair and looked at me deeply.

"You see Gabby. The time that they fired me I was worried for my family. I was the one who makes money while my wife takes care of the kids. But when they fired me. So with me being broke, my kids and wife left me all alone. My wife told me that I was a useless husbond and a father to our children. So that's why I want revenge."

That was harsh of his wife to say such words. But loosing someone you love really makes someone sad, depressed, or even angry. So I think I can say that I feel for this guy.

A couple of minutes later, he got up and left with his story still remains in my head.