It's Not A Joke

Waking up early the next morning and taking a bath in my bathroom was so refreshing. I love the smell of my strawberry shampoo and the feeling of the soap when its on my skin. I love everything about taking a bath.

When I was done, I put on an ancle cut skinny jeans, a brown and black checkered blouse that I put a white lace shirt under and some some black low-cut shoes on.

I had breakfast and met the girls just infront of Vanessa's house. We got into Patricia's car when she arrived and went to the mall to do some shoping for the show on Saturday.

"Hey Pat, are pets not allowed in a mall?" I asked her while I patted Daisy's head. Daisy is a lobrador dog that Liam found while we were camping. He gave it to Patricia for a friendship gift. He is just the sweetest.

"Yeah, but the mall that we are going to is pet friendly and Daisy here is potty trained. Liam helped me with it."

"Really?" Dharla astonishingly announced.

"Yeah. Liam is really patient."

Then an hour later we were strolling around the mall looking for some shoes that maches our clothes that we just bought.

I bought a white blouse that has a black collar with matching black A line skirt that stops mid thigh and I also bought some black suspeders. I planned to buy a black Converse boots to go with the outfit.

The same goes with the other four. They also picked clothes that are black and white. They say those colors are good when your on stage. So, Kaye bought a black skinny jeans with a black tight shirt that has number one on the upper left part of her cheast. Patricia chose a white uncle cut jeans with a black top with a single white butterfly as its design. Dharla chose a leather shorts that has four white bottons for design (two on the left and two on the right) and a white half sleeved blouse. And Vanessa bought a white jumper shorts and a black v neck shirt. They gre going to be partnering it with a lowcut black Converse shoes. We just love Converse.

While we were inside Payless, there was alot of teenage girls looking at us. Some times in disgust or some times with happiness. We didn't bother to look at them and we just continued on looking for the shoes that we would like to buy.

An hour later, we got what we needed and headed out of the shop without anything bad happening to us.

We got inside the car and headed home.

That night, my Mom made my favorite dish, Lasagnia. I got into my place at the table and begun to eat my food.

"Gabby, how was your sleep over with the girls?" my Dad asked while digging up some lasagna and putting it in his mouth.

"It was great!" I admitted.

"What did you do?" Dad continued.

"Well...we camped, did some land activities, and also some water activities."

"That's great! Did Dharla invited more friends or just the five of you?" my Mom asked.

Uh-uh. Did they found out already about the pictures that was taken from our trip. Because my parents really like watching t.v. shows that has news about celebrities. 

"Well...um. We were with some boys." my voice cracked when I said 'boys'.

"Who?" questined my Mom.

I breathed in deep before I responded. "One Direction."

Silence and then laughter by my sister. I looked at her with a serious face and when she saw my face, she stopped.

"So, your not joking?"she responded.

"No I am not." I looked at my parents and my sister with a serious face.

My parents and my sister's eyes were like saucers. 

"How did you meet?" my Mom said with interest.

"Well... I bumped into Louis while I was going back to the arena."

"The Louis Tomlinson. The Louis Tomlinson that you always liked?" Francesca pointed out.

"Yeah. Now were good friends. We hang out a lot and those guys are really cool." I honestly told them. I ate my lunch quietly while they look at me with a surprised face. When I was done, I stood up and left without saying anything.

"Wait..Gabby. When are we going to meet him?" asked Mom. I paused and turned around so I was again facing them.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Were going to be their opening act for them on Saturday. So, you guys would meet them on Saturday."

"What, your gonna be opening for them?" Francesca screamed.

"Yeah, and your invited. Your going to have the best seats there. I'll tell him to give you some VIP tickets. For all of you to go backstage"

"Great. So excited to meet them." my mom enthusiastically said.

When I arrived in my room, I quickly called Louis and told him what happened during dinner. He agreed on getting some tickets for my family and promised me that their sits are going to be the best ones in the house.