Guys' Vacation

Louis' POV

We have been touring for 2 months now and now we would have a week off. For the first few days we would go home and spend some time with our family. And after that, we would go visit Gabby and her friends.

Were now doing the last show before our vacation starts. We dressed up and we performed a bunch of our songs and answering tweets.

After two and a half hours later, we were all getting ready to leave. I packed my things and headed for the airport to fly me home. I slept during the flight and I was welcomed by my loving family back home. Oh how I have missed them.

========= 4 days later=========

"I am so excited to see the girls again." Niall said.

We are now going to visit the girls this sunny Thursday morning. We are going to be here for 4 days before going back to work.

As we were going to Gabby's house, my phone buzzed. I looked to see that it was Gabby who texted me.

Hey, meet us in the park. Don't forget your beanies. You need those.

Gabby is just a really good friend. She's always there for you.

Okay. We'll meet you soon. I texted back.

"Guys, new destination. Sir, bring us to the park please." I ordered and he obeyed.

As soon as we were there, we put on our beanies like what Gabby texted and hopped down of the car. The park was huge and had lots of trees in it with chirping birds flying above us. There were playgrounds for the kids and benches for the adults.

"How can we find them. This park is huge." I exclaimed.

"There." Harry called out. His Cheshire accent coming out.

Theye were there relaxing on the benches. Vanessa was reading a book, Patricia was taking pictures with her camera, Kaye was bouncing her vaollyball, Dharla was listening to her iPod by how she taps her fingers on the armrest of the bench, and last but not the least, Gabby. She was drawing on her sketchpad as she looks at the distance and back again to the paper and from time to time she's rotating her sketchpad.

"Hey guys." Niall said loudly.

"Oh, your here." Patricia spoke as the others looked to our direction.

They stopped to what they were doing and came to us and hugged us one by one.

"How are you?" Gabby spoke first.

"Were okay. What were you doing?" Zayn asked.

"We were relaxing. That's how we spend weekends. Going here and sometimes in our favorite ice cream store." Dharla answered.

"Oh hey, mind if we join your relax? We kinda need one." Harry said.

"Sure." they agreed.

They went to where they were sitted before. Gabby picked up her coloring materials and sat on the bench tapping the seat next to her.

"You wanna sit?"

"Yeah."

I looked at what she was drawing and I was amazed on how realistic it is. It was a drawing of a tree that was infront of us. The tree is an oak tree and on the right upper part of the tree, there was a nest with a mama bird feeding her baby birds.

"I didn't know you can draw?"

"Yeah well I jdon't do it regularly. You know when just I feel like it. Aside from singing this might be the next thing that relaxes me. I love to draw sceneries. It makesme feel calm inside you know."

She looked at me with those beautiful puprle eyes. Whenever I see those eyes, I feel happy and it always brings tingles into my body.

I looked away and look to where the others were. Vanessa and Niall were buying hotdogs, Harry is listening to Dharla's list of songs in her iPod, Kaye and Zayn were playing vollyball out in the field, and Patricia and Liam were taking pictures using Patricia's camera.

"So Louis..." announced Gabby as she closses her sketchpad and zips her pencil case, "how was the tour?"

"It was fun. We did lots of interviews and shows. It is really nice to see the fans again. How about you. How was school. Sorry I didn't call you back. We were just so busy and tired."

"It's okay. I understand. Well..." she paused and breathed in deep before she continued, "after school when we were in the ice cream shop where Patricia's brother works. Amanda was there and was buying some ice cream."

"So did she bother all of you?"

"No she didn't quite bother us. She bothered me. She dumped her ice cream on my head."

"So what did you do?"

Now I was beginning to get angry. How could anyone do that to an innocent girl like Gabby. I know we are not couples, but hey. She's my friend. And friends look out for each other.

"Well, I told her the things I wanted to tell her. I told her that she was an attention seeker and she just can't get through her head that you guys didn't notice her."

"I'm so proud ofyou Gabby." I told her proudly as I patting her back, she smiled at me. The smile that always makes my heart pound really fast.

"Thanks. The girls also said that."

"Hey guys! Do you want to go to the ice cream shop. It's really hot." Kaye shouted as her and Zayn approached us tired.

"Yeah. Come on. I'll introduce you guys to my brother. Jeremiah." Paricia said.

I helped Gabby with her stuff as we walk to the car. They told the driver where to go and in no time at all, we stopped infront of this old but nice ice cream parlor.

We got down and went inside. A guy who looks like Patricia, greeted us.

"Jere, these are my friends. Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Also known as One Direction." Patricia pointed out.

"Good to be finally meeting you. You know my sister's a huge fan of you guys."

"Yeah we know." Liam said.

"Well okay then. Girls the usual?" he asked and they nodded, "what do you want guys?"

Wr were looking at the choices on the board and asking him what it contains. After a while of looking. I made my decision and gave my order to him. So goes to the other lads.

"Your order will be serve in a minute." he informed us.

We walked to where the girls were sitting. I sat beside Vanessa and Niall sat at the other side of me.

"So guys, what do you want to do?" Kaye said.

"Not much." Harry told them.

"Oh okay. The girls and I were will be going to go shopping to buy dresses for our prom." Dharla said.

"When is your prom?" I asked while Jere was serving us our ice creams.

"1st week of January." Vanessa andswered.

"That's cool. Mind if we join you look for a dress. We would like to be a judge for a day." I said while digging in in my rocky road ice cream.

"Are you sure?" they asked and Gabby continued, "because us girls are going to take the whole day just to get the right dress."

"We're sure." we answered together.

"Okay then let's go." Patricia concluded and stood up. But before we left, we thanked Jeremiah and proceeded to the car.