The Package

Gabby's POV

Mr. Turner turned me into a prisoner. I never once left my cell. I stayed here all day and all night. I really missed them and I am honestly scared. Scared of what they might do to me. I am just not used to being alone with people whom I don't know.

Whenever I feel sad, I go to one spot and sing to make me a bit happy. I sing a lot of songs that I know and my favorite one is "Little Things."

The day that I called them was the happiest day I felt in a long time. I got a chance to speak to him and hear the other boy's voice too. But my happiness was cut short when I dropped the phone call because the door was creeking open. I really felt lonely after doing that.

Today, this is my 3rd day here in this cell. I was wondering where they were. Have they given up on me? No, they wouldn't. I have trust in them that they would find me and rescue me.

Louis POV

It has been 3 days (including today) without Gabby. For the past few days, I did nothing but stare at a blank space and think about Gabby. Gabby is someone whom I care about. She's a very good friend to me and the rest of us.

I jumped off of the couch that I was sitting on when the door bell rang at 7:00 in the morning. I was the one who got out of Kaye's house to get the package. She was kind enough to let us stay for the night so that we could all be together when the package arrive.

It was on an elevope and it was securely taped. I didn't waste time to open it. When I did opened it, there was a CD that said, "Play It." on the front part of the CD.

That really made me nervous. I went inside and called out to the lads.

"Guys, the package is here!"

It wasn't that long when I heared a lot of footsteps coming down of the stairs. And before I knew it, both the lads and their girls was beside me.

"They gave us this and it said that we should play it."

I handed the CD to Kaye in which she gladly grabbed it from my hand and went to the CD player and put it on. We sat on the couches that had a TV infront of us.

"Kaye, play it." I said.

She pressed the play botton and a face of the guy was on the screen. He has dark hair (that was full of gell), pale skin, and has a suit on.

"HELLO THERE ONE DIRECTION, FRIENDS OF GABBY, AND DHARLA."

At the mention of Dharla's name, we all looked to her while Harry tensed up.

"You know him?"Harry asked.

"No." Dharla answered.

"I KNOW DHARLA YOU MIGHT NOT RECOGNIZE ME AND ALSO DID GABBY. BUT I WORKED WITH YOUR FATHER AND YOUR AUNTIE BEFORE. I AM MR. TURNER AND I REMEMBER YOUR FATHER CRADLING YOU THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU."

We were still looking at Dharla and I looked at Harry who was standing straight and focusing on the TV set..

"OKAY, NOW TO MY FINAL REQUEST."

Now, this the part what I have been waiting for. I looked at the TV screen with determination on my face.

"BUT BEFORE I TELL YOU WHAT I WANT. ENJOY THIS."

The screen turned black then a scared Gabby came up to the screen. She was curled up into a ball with her legs folded in front of her chest and her arms were wrapped around it. She was in one corner of the room. Her eyes were closed and she was whipping a tear off her chin with the back part of her hand.

Then the clip changed, and there she was in the same kind of position but in a different corner of the room singing all of her favorite songs including our song "Little Things." It broke my heart to see her so sad and so scared. She's the girl who always lightens everyones mood. 

After the clip, Mr. What's-His-Name's face was on the screen again.

"OKAY, NOW, THIS IS MY FINAL REQUEST. WHEN YOU COME AND SAVE GABBY, YOU SHOULD BE WITH HER MOM AND DHARLA'S DAD. GOT IT? GOOD. NOW THE LOCATION THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE MEETING IS GOING TO BE FLASHED ON THE SCREEN. SO GET YOUR PEN AND PAPER READY AND START WRITING DOWN THE ADDRESS. OKAY AND SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT.

I hurridly wrote the address on a piece of paper and started to pack our things for this long trip to Venice, Italy. I can't believe they took her that far.

They all packed up too and we all were heading to the airport with Dharla's Dad and Gabby's Mom 3 hours later. It will take us about 7 hours to be there. So we would be arriving at about 2:30- 3:00 pm from here in Toronto, Canada.

As we were settling down on the plane. Only one thing that was in my head. And that is to save Gabby.

We're coming Gabby. We're going to get you.