Surprise!

Chapter 15

*Joey POV*

It has been around 5 months since Shane and I went to visit Lisa. We are headed off to vidcon tomorrow and we are very excited. I told Shane about my feelings. He made me go see a shrink, which I now am okay with because I feel a lot better! Shane and I have had several fights but always forgave each other by the end of the day. We hung out with lots of our friends and even Lisa! I kind of forgave her but I don’t think I will ever be able to trust her again. Anyway, I was in our bedroom packing with Shane and I looked up at him and he quickly hid something in his suit case… I wonder what he would hide from me.

Joey-“What was that you just hid?”

I walked over but Shane pulled out a pair of underwear and shoved them in my face.

Shane-“Nothing I just don’t like putting my underwear on top!”

I would have laughed this off but the way he said it was way too suspicious.

Joey-“Okay.”

We finished packing and I fell onto the bed. Shane climbed on top of me and started to kiss me. It was passionate and sweet. When we pulled away we laid there and cuddled.

Shane-“I love you so very much. You are the best thing in my life and always will be!”

Joey-“Shane, I love you more.”

We cuddled until my stomach made a sound.

Shane-“My favourite restaurant please?!”

Joey-“Okie dokes.”

*Shane POV*

I felt horrible knowing that I am one of the few reasons Joey has to see a shrink. I know I couldn’t help having cancer but I could have made his life easier… Sometimes I get to a very low point and I just think Joey is better off without me. I know how fucking stupid that is because he loves me and whatever but I feel guilty. Majority of the time I end up pushing all these thoughts out of my head because I know how he feels. And I had a big surprise for him. We were now headed to my favourite restaurant in my car and Joey was vlogging in the passenger seat.

Joey-“Why hello there everyone! Shane-Anya and I are off to his favourite restaurant for some goody goody gumdrops! We are headed off to vidcon tomorrow so nothing exciting has happened today besides us packing and Shane keeping a secret from me! Well I will catch up with you psychopaths tomorrow! May the odds be ever in your favour goooooooooodbye!”

Shane-“I don’t have a secret… they were my underwear!”

Joey-“I don’t believe you!”

Shane-“Come on we are here, let’s get you your chicken salad.”

Joey-“hmm I don’t know I don’t feel like chicken!”

I laughed at him. Since when did he not feel like chicken?! We got to our table and looked at the menu and yup Joey ordered chicken salad. The waitress walked away and he blushed and I giggled.

Joey-“Shut up!”

Shane-“I told you!”

Joey-“Yeah yeah! Whatever Mr smarty pants.”

We talked about vidcon and what Joey is going to say on the main stage. Joey decided he would go up on stage with Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Zoe, Alfie, Louise and a few others. Ever since dating Joey I have become quite good friends with a lot of British youtubers, and I think he really enjoys us all being friends. We always skype with them especially Louise. And sometimes I even talk to them by myself. It is honestly like having a big family. Our dinner arrived and we were about half way done when I landed a big surprise on Joey.

Shane-“Joey I do kind of have a surprise for you….”

Joey-“I knew it. I freakin’ knew it!”

Shane-“We are going to summer in the city!”

Joey-“Duh I already knew that… It is like 10 days after all the British people leave.”

Shane-“We are going to be there 10 days early.”

Joey-“What!? Since when? Oh my goodness gracianious! Shane! You are simply amazing! I love you!”

Shane-“calm down! I brought the tickets and we are on the same flight as Louise and we may just be staying with her for a few days?”

Joey-“You two planned this didn’t you?!”

Shane-“Maaaaaybe”

Joey-“shoot lets go home I need to pack more!”

We paid for our meals and headed home. Joey couldn’t wipe the smile off of his face. This made me so happy to see him like this.

Shane-“Oh did I mention that we will also be staying with Jim and Tanya after Louise’s?”

Joey-“Shootity shoot shoot! You have this all planned out! We are still staying in that hotel in London near summer in the city though right?”

Shane-“Yup, everyone is also staying there so it will be a big family holidays!”

Joey-“Sounds perfect!”

~

Oh heeeey!

I know it is a short chapter and not that interesting but people having been messaging me to update! I would just like to explain that I know I haven't mentioned summer in the city (i skipped 5 months) but I felt like I should include it as it is a big thing for Joey as he loves his British friends! I hope that makes sense! haha! Anyway, I wanted to include Shane in the group and he may just have one more surprise?! I really hope you guys are enjoying this! I will update in the near future! over 3400 reads! you guys are awesome! xx

Byeeeee xx

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw