is this it?

*joey POV*

I have had one two many drinks I wondered off trying to find a bathroom. I stumbled into a bedroom which had a bathroom so I used it. after I washes my hands I stared at myself in the mirror. I was very drunk and very dizzy, I walked out and fell on the bed, nearly passing out I heard someone walk into the room. I didn't have the strength to open my eyes. I blacked out.

*10 minutes later*

Tanya-"joey! joey! wake up!"

Joey-"Tanya? what?"

Tanya-"what did you send Shane? he is furious! he left!"

it took me a few seconds to wake up and register what Tanya just said. I found my phone and opened my messages to Shanes.

Joey-"I never ever took this or did this! I swear!"

Tanya-"call him while we go find him!"

*joey dials Shane number*

Shane-"leave me alone you asshole.

Joey-"Shane listen please."

Shane-"joey no, you fucking lead me on. I had sex with you and then you betray me like that! I can't Joey. I can't do this."

Joey-"no its a mistake I didn't do anything-"

he hung up. I can't believe I hurt him so much. I didn't even do it. Doug did. Doug took a photo of him kissing me while I was passed out. who the fuck would do that?!

*Shane POV*

I hung up. I couldn't talk to him, he has broken my heart. I was at the hotel and packed my bags. I found a pen and paper and wrote a note.

"Joey, we have been through everything together. You have been my rock through everything especially my cancer. I can't do this anymore. You kissed Doug and maybe even more when you are engaged to me and sent pictures. I love you so much Joey, but you have broken me. Here is my ring. I think forever is a thing but its just not ours. Shoey just wasn't meant to be. I'm going home, I will pack my things and be out of your hair by the time you get back. enjoy your time here. you will always have a place in my heart x"

I was crying by this time, but I calmed myself down and called the airport and booked a flight back but it was in a few hours. I decided I couldn't stay here I put the ring on the note and left my key as well. I caught a cab and realised I am leaving the man of my dreams behind. Is this it?

~

Sooooo I am so very sorry that I haven't updated in like weeks! I am finally on holidays so I'm half way through my diploma woo! So fingers crossed i will be able to update more often! Also other big news I turned 18! i'm an adult yay! 

Fanfic news- Will Shane forgive Joey? Will Joey get the chance to explain himself? And do not worry I will keep updating and writing no matter if it takes me a while! 

I know its over but the whole Joey thing with parking infront of the guys drive way everyone get over it. Also his legal buisness is most likely to do with that but everyone should just shh and leave it. 

Youtube news- Will and R.J of shep689 are engaged and Will proposed a few weeks ago but RJ proposed and it was so cute. And Shaytards have a new edition to the family! Brotard (Daxton) SO CUTE. 

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw

Blog- http://littlemissnasha.blogspot.com.au/