Our first date

Chapter 8

*Shane POV*

I woke up to find Joey missing. I got up and went for a shower, the warm water woke me up and then I remembered how good last night was, it wasn’t much but it felt amazing. Maybe I shouldn’t wait till marriage? Maybe I should only wait a few months? I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the room where I find Joey laying on the bed vlogging. I quickly grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I walked out and Joey pointed the camera at me.

Joey-“aah sleeping beauty is awake and dressed! And it has just turned 12 o’clock. Shoot boy!

Shane-“har har Joey you are so fucking funny. Anyway what have you got planned today?!”

Joey-“well, we have been invited to a party tonight at Luke’s house! And I was thinking we could do a challenge video or something?”

Shane-“Sounds like a plan! We should go to dinner before the party?”

Joey-“It’s a date!”

Our first date! Well I think it was unless he was just doing that for our viewers? Damn. He turned the camera off and walked over to me; he grabbed me around my waist and pulled me closer.

Shane-“so uh it’s a date? Like our first proper date or was that just for the camera…?”

I looked down and blushed, my heart raced and I got really nervous. Ever since I had met Joey and started having feelings for him I always felt nervous. Joey kissed my forehead and his hand came up from my waist to cup my face. I was then looking into his eyes, those gorgeous green emerald eyes and my heart skipped a beat. How can he be so fucking perfect?!

Joey-“It wasn’t for the camera, I meant it. Tonight will be our first proper date, and many more will follow. I love you Shaney!”

Shane-“I love you too Joe-Joe”

His lips met mine, and we went on for a while. We were standing so close together it felt like nothing or nobody could tear us apart. I bit Joey lip softly and he moaned, then I felt something…

Shane-“ uh Joey…”

Joey-“oh my goodness, this is embarrassing!”

Joey blushed and started to talk towards the bathroom, I really wanted to help him out so I followed him and pulled him into the bedroom. I pushed him on to the bed and took is pants off.

Joey-“Shane, stop. You don’t have to do this.”

Shane-“Joey, shh. It’s fine. We have done it once, and I have thought about it. We can… help each other but no sex. Not yet”

*Joey POV*

Was Shane serious? I wasn’t going to protest. If this is what he wants why should I stop him? And it felt even better than last night. Shoot. After Shane finished he went to the bathroom. I just lay there on the bed trying to catch my breath. Shane walked out of the bathroom and I sat up and smiled.

Joey-“Shooty shoot shoot boy! I could get use to that!”

I winked and he sat down next to me and entwined his fingers through mine.

Shane-“Oh whatever, I’m not that good.”

Joey-“oh yes you are.”

We didn’t do much through the day, we laid around watching youtube videos and catching up on pretty little liars. I got Shane hooked on it and that was all he talked about until we had to get ready to go out on our first date. He got ready first and said he would be back in 10 minutes while I got ready. I straightened my hair and styled it, I put on jeans and a nice button up shirt. I looked decent. The doorbell rang, which scared me half to death. Shoot I was not expecting anyone!

Joey-“Coming! Hold on!”

I opened the door to find Shane standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Oh my gosh! How sweet was he?! I blushed and kissed him!

Joey-“Shane you cutie! You didn’t have to do this! Oh my!”

Shane-“It’s our first date I want everything to be perfect. I don’t know if you like them but I thought you would appreciate the fact that I have never ever done this for someone! Haha”

I kissed his cheek.

Joey-“I really do appreciate it.”

I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys. We walked to the car holding hands. This is perfect.

~~

so guys... I'm awfully sorry how slack i have been lately! I have been real busy with my studies and such. I will try and figure something out and put more chapters up! I hope you are enjoying it so far! :))

Twitter- @tashaSHOTS

Tumblr- onedaytheywillregret