coming out

*Shane POV*

Ugggh! So bored! What to do? What to do? Dress up as Amanda Bynes? Nah… Shanaynay? Too lazy! Tumblr will have to do. I went through my dashboard and reblogged a few things I then realised my dash board was mainly gifs of me with Joey in previous videos we have done. I smiled like a goof and looked up ‘Shoey’.  Every time I saw a gif of Joey smiling I got the weirdest feeling in my stomach and my heart skipped a beat. God I fucking love Joey. Wait what?! I love Lisa…. Didn’t I? We are getting distant lately and I haven’t felt happy with my life while being with Lisa. Does this mean I am gay? Should I break up with Lisa? Will she hate me? Does Joey even like me? Is he even  gay? What the fuck am I thinking? I pull out my phone and go into my contact list I find who I want and press call..

Shane- “Hey I need to talk to you, can I come over now?”

Pause…

Shane- “see you in 10!”

I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and got in my car and drove. I finally got to where I needed to be. I walked up to the door and knocked. Mum opened the door and hugged me!

Teresa- “Shane! I’m so happy to see you, you just don’t come around often enough! Come in take a seat!”

Shane- “it is good to see you too Mom!”

We sat down on the sofa and mum looked me in the eyes..

Teresa- “so what did you want to talk about?”

Shane-“well… uh mom… I’m well… I’m gay.”

Teresa- “oh…”

Shane-“ I don’t want you to be mad or freaked out. But another thing is I’m in love with someone who isn’t Lisa.. I don’t love her any more. And I needed to talk to someone and I trust you and I hope you will understand…”

There was a silence for a minute while mom got her head around it. The next second her arm were around me holding me tight.

Teresa-“Shane you are my son, I love you and always will no matter what your sexuality I just want you to be happy! Now tell me, who do you love?”

Shane-“thank you mom, thank you so much I can’t tell you how relieved I am to get this off my chest! And well that is the tricky part… I love… Joey Graceffa.”

Teresa- “aw Shane, that is sweet! I’m sure if you go tell him how you feel you might just find he feels the same?”

Shane- “yeah you might be right! Well I better go, Lisa and I need to talk. Thank you mom! I love you!”

I hugged mom goodbye and set off.  How was I going to tell my girlfriend whom I have been with for little over a year that I am gay and in love with someone else?! I already feel horrible knowing that I am going to break her heart. But I know it is for the best!

*Joey POV*

When I arrived at wholefoods, found a park and grabbed a basket I headed straight towards the chicken once I get what I need I grab some fruit and vegetables for the week! With Shane coming over I figure we can just order a pizza so I won’t grab anything special for dinner. I order a smoothie and head outside! I turn my camera on and start vlogging!

“why hello there everyone! I just came out of *points camera towards the shops then back to self-* yup you guessed it wholefoods. I got myself here a smoothie mmmm. Let’s taste it shall we? *takes sip of smoothie* yum yum! So I’m just heading back home because Shane is coming over tonight and we are going to film a few videos together! Just to keep all you Shoey shippers happy! Haha! Anyway I best be off and put these goody goody gumdrops away before Shane get there! I will vlog some more later!

*Shane POV*

I got home and noticed that Lisa was already home. I walked through the front door but the house was fairly quiet…

Shane-“Lisa?”

I walked down the hall waiting for her to answer

Lisa-“Oh you’re home! I missed you!”

Lisa kissed me on the lips but there was no connection.

Shane-“Lis… we need to talk”

Authors notes~

Dun dun dun. I love writing this! If you guys are lucky I may just include a third chapter tonight! I really hope you are enjoy this if any of you have any suggestions or ideas on what should happen don’t be shy! :)