The special day- part 1

*author POV*
It is a beautiful day, 20th of March, clear blue sky, a very light wind. It is Joey and Shanes wedding day. They didn't really feel the need to wait another year when they have literally everything all ready planned. They are getting married in a gorgeous old church, as they decided they wanted to have a more formal ceremony. The church is decorated simply but still elegantly, with bunches of lovely white roses and lovely lavender ribbon tied on the end on the pews. The reception held in a lovely open grass area, a big white gazebo stood over the round tables which had white linen and a beautiful lavender centrepiece of flowers, under the gazebo also has a dance floor, a bar and a dj. Along with a buffet table of all different types of roast and vegetables and salads etc. Fairy lights hang all over the roof so many infact that at night it lit up the gazebo perfectly. Joey and Shane plus their groomsmen (Sawyer, Connor, Jim, alfie, Anthony and Tyler)all wear classic suits, with a lovely lavender flower pinned to their jacket. Bridesmaids (Nicole, Meghan, Tanya, Kalel, Zoe and Louise) all wear lovely lavender dresses, a few layers of material so the dresses flares out, the sheer material on bust area is ruffled but not in a tacky way, and it pulls in just under the bust, all wearing sensible silver high heels, wearing their hair curled and pinned to the side with simple make-up.

*Joey POV*
So today is the day. Today is the day I marry Shane Dawson. I'm so damn nervous, I sat in our lounge room. Shane wasn't here, he is at his mums house with all the groomsmen. The best thing about having YouTubers as friend is we didn't need makeup artist or hair dressers and also our big day was being filmed and everything was caught on camera. I walked into the bathroom which was thankfully not occupied. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to be just perfect, not a hair out of place. A faint knock on the door pulled me out of my ocd thoughts. I opened it and looked Luke right in the face.

Luke-"hey buddy, how are you doing?"

Joey-"I am so nervous. Thank-you for agreeing to walk me down the isle Luke. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better."

Luke-" aw Joey don't get all mushy on me, you know I think of you as a brother I would do anything. I'm honored you asked me! Now come on the girls are ready and the limo is out front."

I nodded and walked out. I'm ready.

*Shane POV*
Nothing was going right, my hair isn't sitting nicely, I accidentally cut myself while shaving and I couldn't find one of my socks. I'm at the point were I want to pull my hair out and become the incredible hulk. I was close to crying with frustration I just wanted to look perfect. Perfect for Joey. Today is the day I become Shane Graceffa, the day I got Joey to let me take his last name instead of hyphenating our names, was seriously the best day. Instead of jumping up and down with joy, I'm in my old bedroom at my mums house almost crying with frustration. I looked up when I heard a door knock.

Shane-"uhm hey Tyler."

Tyler-"Shane, why aren't you ready?! We have half an hour! You aren't having second thoughts are you?"

Shane-"oh no, no second thoughts. My hair just isn't working, I cut myself shaving and I can't find my other sock."

Tyler-"oh girl, lets fix you up."

Tyler fixed my hair, covered my cut with a little bit of my mums concealer and they found matching socks for me.

Shane-"you have saved my wedding day Tyler Oakley. I will forever be in your debt"

We laughed and headed out to the limo. In over an hour or so I would be Shane Graceffa.

*Joey POV*

We arrived at the church, my stomach is going crazy. I could not see out the limo window as the girls were all for "it is bad luck to see each other before hand", and Shane and Teresa were to walk in first, then our bridal party then myself and Luke. The girls walked over to the church doors, Luke opened the door and we booth stood behind Tyler and Louise. They started walking down the isle, I closed my eyes and  took a deep breath. 

I'm walking down the isle. I'm getting married. I'm walking down the isle at my wedding. I get to marry my best friend, my everything. I looked up to see that I was already at the end of the isle. I hugged Luke and he handed me over to Shane, who has the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back, he looks handsome, very handsome. His hair sits perfectly, his smile was wide and his eyes are very blue.

I was lost in Shane's eyes, it honestly felt like we were the only two people in the room. I zoned out what the celebrant was saying, I couldn't stop smiling and staring at Shane. We said our vows, traditional because we wanted to save them for our reception. 

Celebrant-" Shane, do you take Joey for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Shane-"I do."

Celebrant-"Joey, do you take Shane for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Joey-"I do"

The celebrant got the rings of Sawyer and said his part as we slid on each others rings.

Celebrant-"May this couple be prepared to continue to give, be able to forgive and experience more and more joy with each passing day, with each passing year. Joey and Shane, are now beginning their married life together, we hope that they may have loving assistance from their family, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health and everlasting love. In so much as Joey and Shane have consented to live forever together in wedlock, and have witnessed the same before this company, having given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and having declared same by the giving and receiving of a ring, I now pronouce you husbands.  You may now kiss"

I grabbed Shane's neck and kissed him. I kissed him with all the love I had. We broke apart and everyone was standing and cheering for us. Shane grabbed my hand and walked me back up the isle. nothing could ruin this moment.

~

hey munchkins, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm apologise if there is spelling or grammar mistakes or if the description is bad I have gone over it a few times because ive been working on it for a while but idk I may have missed something. Part 2 will come out soon promise!

Youtube news- Shane has a secret and im guessing it has something to do with tv or something? shep689 (will and Rj) have stopped daily vlogs for a while. Colleen Ballinger (psychosoprano) has made a 'my family' music video it is so damn catchy idek why. Troyer. Hannah hart hit 3million subs! WOO! she deserves it :) CAMP TAKOTA COMES OUT SOOON

anyway part 2 soon. which means most likely 2 more chapters. 

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw

Blog- http://littlemissnasha.blogspot.com.au/

Instagram- http://instagram.com/littlemissnasha