Home at last

*Shane POV*

We spent the next couple of days in England, doing summer in the city and just exploring London. It was such a beautiful trip. Except for the little drama that occurred but other than that it was perfect. We finally arrived in LA and caught an uber back to our appartment. We dumped our bags in the lounge room and made our way to our bed. I am so jetlagged, I stripped down into my boxers and Joey did the same.

Joey-"Home at last!"

I mumbled an agreement as I got cosy in bed. Joey laid on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. It was amazing to be home.

Shane-"I'm sorry I ruined our trip, but the pass few days have been perfect. It is amazing to be home."

Joey-"Don't apologize baby, you didn't ruin it. It ended up being absolutely perfect. I love you Shane."

Shane-"I love you too Joey. Lets get some sleep"

I kissed the top of his head and after a few missed Joey body relaxed and his breathing slowed and became steady. soon after I fell asleep.

*the next day*

I woke up to find Joey staring at me, not in a creepy sense but more in a loving way. He was lightly drawing up and down my arm with his fingers, I got goosebumps and he giggled.

Shane-"Morning."

Joey-"Have I ever told you how sexy your morning voice is?"

Shane-"I don't know but I know I've told you how sexy you are."

I meant it, Joey had bed hair and his bronzed torso with his lightly defined abs was 110% sexy as fuck. His cheeks where a light shade of pink and he smiled with his perfect teeth. dead sexy. Not going to lie, him being the perfect human being he is makes me still feel a tad self conscious at times, which fucking sucks and I know I shouldn't feel it because I know he loves me for me but everyone feels that way. Joey pulled me out of my thoughts and kissed me. He pulled back so we could get some air, I then asked the time.

Joey-"I do believe it is around 10?"

Shane-"shit I slept for ages."

Joey-"16 hours to be exact... I've unpacked and put a load of washing on and went out got some food and came back."

Shane-"and you went out in your boxers?"

Joey-"nope, I got home from shopping and came here and scrolled through the internet."

Shane-"You could have woken me up ya know! I would have helped."

Joey-"I thought I'd let you sleep. I know how much you like it."

Joey pecked me on the lips and told me to get up and ready because he had organized to see my mum. I loved that they got along. They always text each other and chat, I talk to Joey sister, Nicole, all the time and occasionally his mum though I've never met them. But that may change seeing I have a few brilliant ideas up my sleeve!

*Joey POV*

We arrived at Teresa house and she greeted us with the biggest hugs.

Tersea-"I havent seen you boys in ages! Congratulations by the way! show me your rings! I have watched your vlogs but I need to see! This is incredible. I'm so happy for you two!"

Shane-"calm down mum!"

We showed her the rings and she practically fangirled. It was adorable.

Teresa-"Even though you are already apart of our family Joey, I just want to say that I am so happy you are officially going to be my son in law!"