off to England

Chapter 21

*Joey POV*

Of course the first person we see is Doug. That smirk on his face ugh I could punch it.

Doug-“Joey, what happened to you face? Is that a bruise?”

Joey-“Yeah I uh fell over.”

Doug-“must have been a hard fall. Be careful next time.”

Joey-“Come on Shane, let’s go find Fleur!”

I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Fleur.

Shane-“What was the about?”

Joey-“What do you mean?”

I hate lying to Shane, I will tell him after vidcon. Not tonight.

Shane-“You and Doug, acting weird.”

Joey-“We just had a uhm disagreement before, it’s nothing.”

Shane-“oh okay then.”

Joey-“Shane, don’t worry okay? I love you.”

I pulled him in for a kiss but he just didn’t seem into it? I just let it go and we tried talking to every single person at the party. The party eventually died down and we went back to our hotel room, Shane was rather quiet and went straight for a shower. I put on my pyjama pants and sat crossed legged on the bed. I’m going to have to tell him. I don’t want to and he isn’t going to be happy but I can’t lie, not to him. He walked out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed.

Joey-“Shane, what’s wrong? You have been quiet ever since the elevator.”

Shane-“Are you cheating on me?”

Joey-“What?”

He thinks I am cheating on him? Is he crazy? I proposed to him.

Shane-“Well, are you?!”

Joey-“Shane, I proposed to you today! I am definitely not cheating on you. You are my one and only, I love you so much.”

Shane-“Ok, so you and Alfie just went to fix your nose?”

Joey-“Yes Shane, I was embarrassed but there is something else I need to tell you…”

Shane-“what is it…?”

Joey-“I don’t want you to get mad stay calm and promise to listen to the whole story first…”

Shane-“Okay promise.”

Joey-“Doug told me he loved me, then he kissed me. I tried to push him off but he kept trying so I kneed him!”

Shane-“He what?! That asshole!”

Joey-“Shane please. I then told him I love you and not him then well he punched me. But it’s okay, I’m not talking to him ever again.”

Shane-“Why did you lie to me Joey?”

Shane had tears in his eyes, I knew he felt betrayed because I lied. I didn’t mean to make him angry.

Joey-“Because I knew you would get upset and I didn’t want to ruin our engagement party.”

Shane-“You should have told me Joey.”

Joey-“I know. I’m sorry, I just didn’t want you to get upset.”

Shane-“Yeah whatever.”

Shane got comfy in bed and faced away from me. I got up and turned the lights off and got comfy in bed. I leaned over and kissed the back of Shane’s head.

Joey-“I’m sorry, I love you so much.”

He didn’t reply so I figured I might as well go to bed. No point in trying to talk when he is acting like this. I really screwed up this time.

*Shane POV*

I woke up and felt like shit. Joey was already gone, I found a note saying he had gone to gym. Good. I didn’t want to see him yet. I just wanted to get my head around everything. I feel kind of bad for acting the way I did, I should apologise, shouldn’t I? About 15 minutes later the door opened and Joey walked in, he looked at me but didn’t say anything, he just walked into the bathroom. You fucking idiot Shane. He finally finished his shower and came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Shane-“Joey, I’m sorry.”

Joey-“Well you acted pretty stupid last night.”

Shane-“I know and that is why I am apologising. Can we just forget about last night please?”

He walked over to me and hovered on top of me.

Joey-“I may forgive you if you kiss me.”

How could I refuse? I leaned in and kissed him. I’m so glad we could put this behind us.

Shane-“I love you.”

Joey-“I love you too. Come on last day of vidcon today!”

We got ready and headed to the last day of vidcon.

*3 days later*

*Joey POV*

We were headed to the British people’s house that they have rented for the past few days. I was so excited to see them again, not everyone will be there today because they are heading back home and tonight Shane and I will be flying to England with Louise! We also found out that we are all sitting next to each other on the plane! I was so excited. It was honestly the best thing.

Joey-“I can’t believe we are flying to England today!”

Shane-“Me either. It is going to be so much fun!”

Joey-“Thank-you, thank-you for everything.”

Shane-“Stop thanking me Joey. I would do anything for you.”        

I grabbed Shanes’ hand a squeezed it. After singing to a few songs on the radio we finally arrived at the house. We spent the whole day laying around the pool and relaxing. It was lovely. Louise and I were non-stop talking about summer in the city and Shane and my wedding.

Louise-“I think a spring wedding would be nice. Or are you thinking more winter or summer?”

Joey-“I love spring, I don’t know for sure though we haven’t really discussed wedding plans…”

Louise-“Well we can do that all on the plane!”

We both laughed and continued talking about it until we decided to grab a quick dinner before heading to the airport. We ended up at iHop, because it is Louise’s favourite place like ever. We finished and went to the airport. It was a fairly big plane, and our seat happened to be a row of four and in the middle. But as I went to sit down I realised I would be sitting next to someone… You got to be friggen kidding me!

~

oh hey! Cliff hanger ;) haha sorry it is short and not that well written! I have been having trouble writing it for some reason! I couldn't let them be angry with each other haha Thank you again for all the votes and support and reads! Go check out my Troyler fan fic. 

byyyyyyye :) x

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw