confrontation

Chapter 14

*Shane POV*

I woke up to the sound of the blender and the smell of bacon. We must have fallen asleep on the couch after our pizza and Pretty Little Liar marathon. I stood up and stretched. I combed my fingers through my hair and walked into the kitchen were Joey had his back to me while he was blending the smoothies. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

Shane-“morning!”

Joey-“hey! Do you want a smoothie with your breakfast-anya?”

Shane-“Sure why not?”

I helped Joey by eating most of the food and then after we were finished and everything was put away I went for a shower. Joey was vlogging on the bed when I came out with a towel on. He just gazed at me forgetting he was vlogging.

Shane-“See something you like?”

I winked at him and he blushed and went back to vlogging. I got dressed and starting vlogging. Once I finished I sat on the end of the bed with Joey.

Shane-“So what do you want to do today?”

Joey-“Shane, we have to go see her…”

Shane-“Yeah I know… Let us go!”

*Joey POV*

Shane had fallen asleep before me last night and I sat up thinking about what I said. Crazy… Was I crazy? I felt like I was sometimes… Like everything has gotten too much! I don’t know if Shane would understand if I tried explaining it to him. I gave up so much of my time helping him not that I didn’t want to! I would do anything for him… but it was stressful. I bottle everything up and in the end I’m just going to go crazy. And once I found out it was Lisa I just lost it. I threatened to hurt Shane if he didn’t move which I did not mean! I would never hurt him! I need to talk to someone otherwise I’m just going to take it all out of Shane and I really don’t want that. I don’t know who! Maybe a professional? I have no idea what to do. I always feel upset though I try and put a smile on my face. I feel worn out and honestly I feel like complete shit. I hate being someone who bottles everything up. I know it isn’t healthy but I just don’t like talking about my problems. I ended up falling asleep and even though Shane fell asleep before me I woke up before him. I slowly got up and made breakfast.

After breakfast we decided it was time to go see Lisa… This would be interesting. We got into the car and I drove. We hardly spoke on the way there but Shane was the one who broke the silence once we sat in the car in front of Lisa apartment.

Shane-“Joey, promise me you will let me talk and you won’t do anything stupid?”

Joey-“Yeah whatever.”

Shane-“I love you.”

Joey-“I know.”

I leant over and kissed him then got out of the car. Shane grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand to her apartment. We got to the door and Shane knocked. He was shaking so a squeezed his hand. He looked at me and gave me a tiny smile. The door opened and Lisa gasped.

Lisa-“Uh hi? What are you two doing here?”

Joey-“You know exactly what we are doing here… can we come in?”

Lisa-“Yup come in.”

Shane gave me a look to remind me what I promised in the car but honestly I cannot keep that promise. I don’t hate Lisa because well I just can’t but she deserves all she gets. We sat down on the couch and Lisa sat on a chair by herself which is probably safer than sitting next to us.

Lisa-“So uh how are you two?”

Joey-“We are fine. So I hear you have been taking up a career in photography? You should show me some of your pictures!”

Shane-“joey…”

Joey-“Oh wait that’s right, they are all over tumblr! Why the fuck did you do that? Why stalk us? What have we done to you?”

Lisa-“Joey just listen. I did it out of jealousy… I thought if Shane knew everyone knew about you two he would get scared and come back to me… I know it was wrong. I understand if you press chargers or never want to talk to me again. I was completely and utterly stupid!”

Shane-“I broke up with you because I was gay… and in love with Joey! What would make you think I would come back to you? You scared us Lisa… we thought we were getting stalked.”

Lisa-“I know… Like I said I was jealous and upset. I loved you. I didn’t mean to scare you both. I just I honestly don’t know what came over me. I’m such a dick. I’m sorry. So very sorry!”

Joey-“You got that right. You are a dick.”

Lisa-“I just want your forgiveness… I have learnt my lesson… I’ve deleted the blog and I have deleted the photos and I just want to be your friends… I miss having you both in my life!”

Shane-“I forgive you Lis… But I don’t trust you.”

Lisa-“I understand. I will gain it back one day. Joey…?”

Joey-“I don’t know… What you did… But Shane has forgiven you so what ever. Sure.”

Lisa-“Yay! I have missed you both so much. We will have to catch up sometime yeah?”

Shane-“Yup. We better go, see ya!”

We left. I can’t believe Shane forgave her. I let him drive because I could feel the rage building up in me. Shane stopped at taco bell to get us lunch and I sat in the car. I had to forgive her and get over this. Breathe Joey… breathe. Shane got back to the car and we drove home in silence until we were about 5 minutes away.

Joey-“why did you forgive her…?”

Shane-“Joey… I forgave her because she used to be my best friend. I miss her friendship.”

Joey-“Ok.”

Shane-“You forgave her too! So why are you still angry?”

Joey-“I only forgave her because you did and I knew you would be upset with me if I didn’t. I didn’t want to lose you over her… even if it was just for her friendship.”

Shane-“Don’t be stupid Joey. I love you. What else can I do to prove to you that I love you?!”

Marry me…? I didn’t say this out loud because well… it wasn’t the right time. But by the look on his face he knew exactly what I was thinking.

Joey-“I don’t know I’m sorry! I’m just being stupid now!”

Shane-“I love you Joey.”

Joey-“I love you too!”

~

oh hey! sorry for not updating lately. i've been fairly busy! I don't want anyone thinking i'm hating on Lisa cause I'm not I love her :) I keep bringing up wedding so is it time? who knows! and Joey thinks he is going crazy? hmm...  Well I have started a youtube channel i will put the link down below if any of you wanna check it out! It isn't very good but it will get better ahaha! OVER 3000 READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS. that is crazy! thank you so much! :) Also Zalfie is offical. I'm so happy for Zoe and Alfie :3

byyyyye

twitter- @LittleMissNasha

tumblr- http://littlemissnasha.tumblr.com/

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8p5ZkkGgV0KtXOMLJ2xbw