Dinner And Desert

"So... You and Zayn are pretty exclusive huh." Harry asked me, taking a sip of his water.

"Umm yeah. I guess you could say that." I told him, rubbing my hands together getting really anxious.

"You should keep him. He's a good guy." I saw the hurt in his eyes, and it felt like a stab in the stomach.

"Well, your a good guy too." I told him, not making eye contact.

"What are you saying?" He instantly replied like it was a reflex.

"IM just saying.... If there was anyway at all we would get back together, or any chance of it happening, I wouldn't mind it." I told him, trying to keep him confused.

"So your saying... If somehow you and Zayn broke up, me and you could possibly get back together?" Harry said, giving me all of his attention.

"I can see it happening." I told him, still not making eye contact. He slouched back into his seat, I could tell he was thinking by the expression on his face, but I was scared to see what he was thinking about. "Whatchya thinkin?" I asked him.

"Just... Ya know." He said, messing with his silver wear.

"No, I don't know." I told him, watching him.

"It's just... I lost you. So fucking easily. And it sucks knowing I can get you back but my best friend has you anti know he's good for you and it pisses me off that he's giving you everything that I can give you better and I just wish I didn't fuck things up between us because me and you could be sitting here side by side right now, holding hands and giving kisses. But no, i screwed everything up and-" I interrupted him, reaching over the table and kissing him on the lips. The kiss lasted longer than I wanted, but it was worth it. His hand cupped around my cheek, making the kiss all the more stronger. "Haley. I still love you." He whispered above my lips.

"I love you too." I whispered back, looking straight into his eyes. I could tell he was serious. Just everything abut his facial expression and his voice and the way he kissed me, I just knew it.

"But sadly, you have to go back to Zayn." Harry said as I settled back into my seat.

"Hey, you have me for the night. Whatever you wanna do I can't stop." I told him with a smirk on my face.

"What are you saying?" He asked me.

"IM saying, if you decide to take me somewhere after this, that's up to you." I said to him. He sat there for a minute, sitting completely still.

"Get up we're leaving." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me quick up from the seat.

"Harry where are we going?" I said, trying to keep up with him. We stopped outside by the doors, his hands gripped tight around my waist and he pulled me as close as possible to where I could feel his outline through his jeans. He looked down at me for a solid 30 seconds, we just stared at each other in silence, my hands resting on his chest. He eventually leaned his head down to give me a kiss on the lips. His lips were so soft and full, fitting perfectly with mine. He let go of the kiss, leaving me desperate for more. He grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers into mine, leading me to the car. I couldn't think anything right now besides where we were going and what we were about to do. Nothing was coming in my mind besides that. Luckily, the restaurant was right down the street from the house. Harry sped as quick as he could, getting to the house in under 5 minutes. He stopped the car, parking it immediately and quickly getting out if the car. He immediately grabbed my hand and literally ran inside.

"Catch up with me babe!" He said, running into the house and taking off his shoes.

"Welll slow down!" I said, finally taking off my shoes. Right after I took them off he grabbed my hand, dragging me upstairs with him. We went into his bedroom and he shut the door behind him, immediately coming up to me after and locking his lips to mine. I grabbed his hair as he led me to the bed, hoverin over me. His hand went under my shirt, swiftly taking it off. I did the same to him, the putting my hands onto his bare back, pulling him as close as possible. Harry worked on the lower part, trying to give me as much pleasure that he could. I moaned into his back, digging my nails into him as the pleasure continued. I moaned out his name a few times, he came back up to me, kissing up my neck and to my lips. He moaned my name into my ear, which set me off.

"Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear, I nodded, biting into his shoulder. His length slowly entered into me, I moaned into his shoulder and heard him moaning above me as he went faster and faster. Sex with him was literally amazing. There was a connection between us during this, a connection that can't be ignored. He started to slow as soon as I reached my high, we both let go and moaned. He hovered over me, looking into my eyes in silence.

"Eh hem." We heard someone cough at the door. Harry flipped off me, startled. I covered myself with the blanket.

"Oh my god, Zayn."