Love or lust

I woke up to zayns bare chest in my face, I took in a deep breath of his scent and chills sent down my spine. He moved about and I froze, not wanting to wake him up. I watched his eyes carefully and they slowly fluttered open. He turned his head, letting out a yawn and looking into my eyes.

"Well good morning." He said, smiling wide.

"Good morning." I said, shyly smiling.

"How was you-" he was interrupted by a slamming from the door. My heart stopped, I quickly turned to see a beyond pissed Harry in the doorway.

"WHAT THE FUCK." He screamed, his fists clenched standing in the doorway.

"Harry calm-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SPEAK RIGHT NOW." He screamed at me, pointing his finger right in my face. "Go downstairs." He gritted through his teeth.

"Harry I-"

"GO." He screamed, pointing to the door. I slowly got up, ducking from him and not making any eye contact. I looked back one second to see the fear in zayns eyes. I knew exactly what was going to happen, and I wasn't ready for the consequence. I sat downstairs, waiting for the extreme blow up when Zayn tells Harry what we did. I knew Harry's reaction was going to be worse than earlier, but I wasn't ready. I sat at the counter, staring at the car keys at the counter. I thought over and over I could just grab the keys and go. Avoid any screaming and trouble and tears. But it was too late. I heard a scream and the door slam, hearing someone run down the stairs. My heart completely stopped. There was no longer any breath in my body. I closed my eyes and felt the fear as he came stomping into the kitchen.

"IS WHAT HE SAID TRUE?" HARRY screamed in my face. I didn't open my eyes, I just sat there. His hand wrapped tight around my chin, making my eyes flash open and immediately look straight into his hard cold eyes. "FUCKING TELL ME." He screamed again. I slowly nodded, a tear falling down my cheek. I saw his jaw clench up and I saw Zayn walking into the kitchen, holding his arm.

"How the fuck could you do that. Both of you. I can't believe you." He gritted through his teeth, pacing back and forth. Zayn was heading to the couch to sit down, I saw Harry eyeing him. A second later, Harry charged to Zayn with his fists clenched. I shot up and saw Harry pin Zayn on they floor, Harry got one hardcore punch to the face before I got to him.

"HARRY STOP IT." I screamed, pulling him off of him. "ZAYN RUN." I yelled at him as he went out the back door.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN-"

"HARRY. IT WASN'T HIS IDEA. IT WAS MINE. I WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HIM." I screamed at him, taking steps away from him. I saw his expression change. Not only was he pissed, he was hurt. There was a long pause of complete silence. He put his head down, I saw the reflection from his tears.

"Why?" He said, not looking up, and sounding choked up.

"I...I can't tell you. I don't even know." I told him the truth.

"We'll when you can figure it out, let me know." He said, grabbing his keys and wiping a tear.

"Harry wai-" he interrupted me with a slammed door. He was gone. For now atleast. Before I could think about anything, Zayn came back in.

"Everything okay?" He asked me, still holding his arm with a bloody eye.

"Oh my gosh. Are YOU okay?!" I said, running to the fridge to get some ice. I wrapped it up as he sat down.

"As long as I have you around, I am." He told me, holding the ice and leaning against me. I rubbed his hair, thinking about what he said. I thought about the fun we had, and how we immediately clicked, and all the problems Harry had. It may have not been the right time to say it, but I had to choose at that moment.

"I'm not going anywhere." I kissed his forehead.

I chose Zayn.