Scared

"Harry the hell took you so long." A blonde boy answered the door, forcing us both inside.

"I had to pick her up from school." Harry told him, not letting go of my hand.

"Oh wow I'm rude. You must be his girlfriend." He said, putting his hand out to me. I felt Harry's hand tense up, as I grabbed nialls hand and let go quickly. "Im niall." He said, giving me a smile.

"Haley." I said back.

"Where are the other boys?" Harry asked, brining us into the other room. We walked into the boys wrestling on the couch.

"HARRY!" someone screamed from the couch. He ran up and tackled Harry, making our hands rip apart. I watched Harry laugh as another boy tackled the both of them. A tall tan guy casually got up, fixing his hair and walking over to me.

"They're crazy." He whispered to me. I looked up at him and let out a soft laugh.

"Yeah, I can see that." I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm Zayn." He said, I crossing his arms and holding out his hand. I looked up at him, not loosing eye contact when I shook his hand. I swear this guy was scientifically perfect. His eyes and his smile were beyond amazing. He was just beautiful. "You must be Harry's girlfriend?" He asked, letting go of my hand. I quickly nodded, acting like I want completely drooling over him.

"Yeah. My names Haley." I told him.

"Well, good luck Haley." He warned me. A sudden rush came over me.

"What do you mean?" I turned to him.

"Harry... He can be scary." Zayn said, trying to find the words to explain.

"Scary?" I said, almost whispering.

"He hasn't had best luck with his past girlfriends, he hasn't really had a lot of girlfriends." He told me, watching them still wrestle.

"Then... Why should I be scared?" I asked him, looking at him.

"Because, once your his, your his." Zayn told me. I shuddered at his words and how serious he was when he told me.

"What are you guys talking about?" Harry came up to us, bringing me into his chest.

"I was just... Meeting him." I told him. Harry nodded, looking at zayn with warning eyes.

"Louis, Liam, this is Haley." Harry Said, pushing me towards them. I fell into them both as they helped me up, I looked behind me, noticing that zayn and Harry were gone.

"I'm Louis." A guy with a high voice intoduced.

"Liam." The other one bluntly said. I shook both of their hands at the same time, and we laughed.

"Where's Harry?" Niall came around the corner and asked.

"He went to go talk to zayn." Louis said.

"Ill go check on them." Niall said, dropping anything he was holding and running outside.

"So... You like Harry aye?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah, he's sweet." I told him. I couldn't keep my eyes off Louis. The look he had was so worried. He quietly came up to me, grabbing my shoulders.

"If he does anything, I'm here. Don't be afraid to tell. Your safety is in our hands." He told me. I was getting really scared, that was the second warning in under two minutes I got from Harry's closest friends.

"Why? Am I not safe?" I asked him, trying to get all of the answers.

"Your safe, just maybe too safe." Liam told me. We heard the back door open behind us, Harry walked in and Niall came after.

"We're leaving." Harry said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out.

"What's going on?" I asked him, trying to keep up with him.

"Nothing. Well be back later. We need to go." He told me, swinging the door open and practically pushing me outside. He whipped passed me, unlocking the car.

"Get in the damn car." He raised his voice at me. I looked at him shocked, slowly walking to the car. I hopped in, grabbing my seatbelt and pulling it over me.

"Today would be nice." Harry said, rushing me.

"What happened?" I asked him, slamming the buckle.

"Someone just tried to get in the way. That's all." He told me.

"Get in the way? Of what?" I asked him.

"Us." He said sternly. I took a deep breath, remembering that he took zayn outside with him. I didn't think that he would do anything to his best friend, but I didn't want to completely erase the thought, and think it's not completely true.

"So where are we going now?" I asked him.

"Your flat. It's getting late." He said

"It's 6:00" I told him.

"That's late. We're going to your flat. End of discussion." He said. I rolled down into my seat as he was speeding down the highway. Was this my catch? Seeing him like this... Act like a complete jerk. For some reason, I didn't see a jerk in him, not yet anyways.

*****got to the flat yay*****

We both walked into the house, we tossed our jackets to the floor and Harry immediately went upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, getting irritated now.

"To bed. Come up with me." He said, waiting by the stairs.

"But...I'm not tired." I told him.

"We're not going to sleep, love." He told me with hard eyes. I stood there frozen, he came down the stairs and gently grabbed my wrist, taking my up the stairs.