Thoughts

"Good morning beautiful." Harry greeted me with a good morning kiss to the forehead. I smiled and went into his chest, making him stay on the bed. He chuckled and stroked my back.

"Babe I have to make breakfast." Harry said, trying to get back up.

"Just five more minutes." I said, moaning into his chest.

"Fine." He said, laying back onto the bed and pulling me closer up to him and resting his lips on mine, slowly making it more intense. "Can I make breakfast now?" He asked, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh. Fine." I said, turning over and facing away from him, feeling him get up and walk out of the room. I saw my phone on the nightstand and grabbed it, checking my messages. I got a message from Zayn.

Zayn: So, we should hang out today, text me :) x

I texted him back, agreeing and locking my phone, I sat up an my phone buzzed already I grabbed my phone and saw that Zayn already replied, asking what time. Harry walked into the room, just as I was about to reply.

"I have to go run some errands love. Ill be back soon." He said, coming in to give  me a kiss on the cheek.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked him before he left my side.

"Not until quite later. I'll text you okay?" He said, kissing me and leaving. I texted zany back, now.

I got up and got dressed. It was super nice outside so I dressed in a tank an shorts and a pair of flip-flops. I put up my hair and grabbed my sunglasses. I grabbed my phone and saw that Zayn was already on his way. I popped a piece of bread in the toaster and quickly ate something before Zayn came. I grabbed my wallet and a water bottle to take with me. Right as I grabbed those things, Zayn came walking into the house.

"Ready?" He asked, clapping his hands coming down the hallway.

"Wow. Knock much?" I asked him, grabbing a drink of my water while walking past him. He came after me and walked outside. "NO. NO YOUR FUCKIN CRAZY." I screamed, going back into the house.

"What?!" Zayn asked.

"YOU ARE NOT PUTTING ME ON THAT THING." I said, sitting on the step.

"What, my motorcycle?" Zayn asked sitting next to me.

"YES!" I said, not getting up. He put his hand on my leg.

"I promise, its perfectly safe, I wouldn't do this if it was going to hurt you." Zayn said, standing up and opening his hand for me to take it. I rolled my eyes and got up, letting him take me out of the house. He got on the bike and got it started. "Come on get on!" He said, handing me a helmet. I stood there, scared to death. If I hated anything, I hated everything about motorcycles. "Just wrap your arms around my stomach, as tight as you want." He said, holding his hand out again. I slowly got onto the bike, immediately wrapping myself around him.

"Holy shit." I said, squeezing tighter.

"What?" He asked me before starting the bike.

"I can feel your abs." I quietly said. I felt him laugh and start the bike. He pulled out of the driveway quickly, speeding down the road. Honestly, it was a total rush being on that bike with him. And he was so hot when he was riding it. I forgot about everything, it was just me and Zayn the whole ride, and he was quite the attractive man.

We stopped at a small park, he kicked the kickstand and parked his bike.

"That wasn't so bad right?" He asked, tossing the keys into his pocket.

"Not at all." I said, getting off and going over to him. "Where are we exactly?" I asked him, following behind him.

"This, is where I come to relax and just do whatever." He said, throwing himself into the grass. I stood there, watching his eyes slowly close. "Aren't you gonna lay down?" He asked me. I shrugged and got onto the floor with him, laying right beside him. I closed my eyes, letting all of the stress and everything let go. I started to think about what I truly wanted. Zayn was a cool guy and honestly he was completely and totally my type. I started to worry and think that he wouldn't like me back, but then I started too clear those thoughts and think about how much fun we would have together and how much of a good kisser he would be with those perfect lips and face he has. I wanted to know what he was thinking about. I just couldn't stop with the endless thoughts of him. Zayn interrupted my stream of thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You. And us." I said, without thinking about what I was saying.

"Oh?" He said, sitting up and looking at me. I quickly shot up, watching the smirk grow on his face.

"I mean, you know..." I said, playing with the grass.

"Yeah, yeah." He said,, playing with his fingers nervously. "I was kind of thinking about us too. You know like what would happen is we were a couple." He said, not looking me in the eyes. I nodded, not wanting to think to much of it.

"Im going to warn you, I have a lot of urges right now." I told him.

"What do you mean?" Zayn said, I could hear the smirk he had in his voice.

"You know exactly what I mean." I told him, looking at him. The way the sun was up and the setting we were in, he was literally perfection.

"Well I have a rule in this place. What happens here, stays here." He informed me.

"So?" I said.

"So, if we decided to treat those urges with a kiss or 2, it wouldn't leave here." He said, coming a little closer. I wanted to know what would happen if it meant something, but I couldn't get the words out, the urges were to strong and I just needed to feel his lips on mine. He leaned in as did I. My heart started pounding like crazy, right as his lips brushed against mine, I felt it. That turn over feeling in your stomach, I don't know what it was, but it became stronger and stronger the harder his lips pressed onto mine. His hand wrapped around my face, main his lips move with mine. I couldn't take this sense of pleasure. His lips were so soft and warm. It was literally, the best kiss I have ever had. We slowly let go, his hand still on my cheek. He looked into my eyes as did i.

This was going to change everything,